- AIIMS Teacher recruitment 2016 | 252 Sr Resident vacancies | apply online before 23/06/2016
- AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment Organization:
- Vacancy list related to AIIMS Medical recruitment of Sr Resident vacancies:
- Essential Qualification for AIIMS Medical recruitment:
- Mode of selection for AIIMS Teacher recruitment:
- Application procedure for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment:
- Application Fee for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment:
- Important Link for AIIMS Medical Recruitment:
AIIMS Teacher recruitment 2016 | 252 Sr Resident vacancies | apply online before 23/06/2016
AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment had been released by the AIIMS Medical Recruitment. The candidates who are interested to get a job in AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment, this is a great news from the AIIMS Organization, is they had released vacancies for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment. There are totally 252 vacancies in AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment. They had also released posts for Tutor and Demonstrator. This is a great news for the candidates can apply through online. The starting date for online application is 23/05/2016. The date will be goes to expire on 23/06/2016 was announced by the AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment. In 252 vacancies there are 182 vacancies for Sr Resident posts and 70 Tutor/ Demonstrator posts. The pay scale for Sr Resident and Demonstrator will be increased by experience. For Senior Residents salary starts from Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) +NPA. The increments are happened by experience in related work. For Demonstrators salary starts from Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay). [NPA only for Medical Officers].The increments are happened by experience in related work.
AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment Organization:
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is a statutory body under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family welfare, GOI. This organization is having vast departments all over the India. There are 252 vacancies in AIIMS Medical recruitment.Major vacancies are allotted to AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment, because there are several sub departments.
- Name of hiring Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS).
- Location: Bhubaneswar.
- Job profile: Sr.Resident, Tutor/ Demonstrator.
- Education qualification: Sr.Resident- postgraduate medical degree, Demonstrator- MD/Ph.D/M.Sc.
- Vacancies: 252.
- Last date: 23/06/2016.
In AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment there are Anatomy, Community and family Medicine, Dermatology, Transfusion Medicine, Psychiatry, Ear, Nose and Throat, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radiotherapy, Endocrinology, Orthopaedics, Paediatric, Radiodiagnosis, Ophthalmology, Neonatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Medical Oncology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology. The vacancies are given in detailed way as:
- Anatomy- 2 vacancies.
- Community and family Medicine- 10 vacancies.
- Dermatology- 2 vacancies.
- Psychiatry- 1 vacancy.
- Ear, Nose and Throat- 3 vacancies.
- Transfusion Medicine- 5 vacancies.
- Radiotherapy- 3 vacancies.
- Ophthalmology- 5 vacancies.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation- 4 vacancies.
- Pulmonary Medicine- 7 vacancies.
- Anaesthesiology-16 vacancies.
- General Medicine -20 vacancies.
- General Surgery-21 vacancies.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology- 4 vacancies.
- Orthopaedics-10 vacancies.
- Pediatric- 9 vacancies.
- Radiodiagnosis- 13 vacancies.
- Neonatology- 5 vacancies.
- Cardiology- 5 vacancies.
- Neurology- 5 vacancies.
- Gastroenterology- 5 vacancies.
- Endocrinology- 5 vacancies.
- Medical Oncology- 4 vacancies.
- Neurosurgery- 4 vacancies.
- Pediatric Surgery- 7 vacancies.
- Surgical Oncology- 7 vacancies.
These vacancies relate to medical department candidates. This organization is having vast departments all over the India. In that all organizations we are discussing about Bhubaneswar department. The major vacancies in the AIIMS Teacher Recruitment are Sr Resident jobs and remaining are Tutor and Demonstrator jobs:
- Anatomy- 10 vacancies.
- Biochemistry- 10 vacancies.
- Physiology- 10 vacancies.
- Microbiology-10 vacancies.
- Pathology / Lab MED- 10 vacancies.
- Forensic MED. / Toxicology- 10 vacancies.
- Pharmacology-10 vacancies.
Essential Qualification for AIIMS Medical recruitment:
- For Senior Residents: To get a job in AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment should complete A postgraduate medical degree (DM/MS/DNB/MD/M.Ch) from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Demonstrators: MD/Ph.D/M.Sc in the subject concerned to get a job in AIIMS Teacher recruitment.
- Candidates those completing the above degree courses by July 2016 are also eligible to apply for AIIMS Teacher recruitment. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of interview.
Mode of selection for AIIMS Teacher recruitment:
- When the application forms are more than posts, written exam will be conducted. Otherwise, there will be no written exam for AIIMS Medical recruitment.
- Candidates who have completed MBBS degree can apply for various posts of Demonstrators in different Departments.
- A common written test will be conducted for the candidates who selected for a Demonstrator post in AIIMS Teacher recruitment.
- The in-service candidates are not supposed to allow for the AIIMS Teacher recruitment exam / interview.
Application procedure for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment:
- The online application has been announced on 23/05/2016 on the official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- The Aspirants who are eligible for the AIIMS Teacher recruitment can apply through online. Candidates who are working under government agency, they should submit an application to their employer. At the time of Personal Interview they must submit NOC for.
- The candidates who got the job under AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment must bring their original certificates of MBBS Degree Certificate,Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/DM/M.Ch/DNB/M.Sc/MS/Ph.D) Medical Registration Certificate etc. For verification.
Application Fee for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment:
General Category: Rs.1000/-
SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
Payment paid for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment through NEFT,should upload their receipt of soft copy with online application.
Transfer through NEFT process:
- Account No. 557820110000006
- IFS code: BKID0005578
- MICR code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
- The candidate can select only one department, which was announced.
- The written exam is Multiple Choice Questions and carries 80 marks, and 20 marks for personal interview which was conducted by AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment, Bhubaneswar. The merit list will be prepared for all categories, they will combine the marks of written test and personal interview.
Important Note for candidates:-
- Important link: https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Candidates should visit the website regularly to check their application status in AIIMS Teacher recruitment.
- The status of application form is accepted/ rejected, the update will be posted on the official website. If it occurs, they will send updates to both Email and Post.
- Candidates must check the website and Email regularly for updates for AIIMS Sr Resident recruitment.
- The mandatory thing is the candidate should submit their E-mail ID and Mobile Number in the Application Form for AIIMS Teacher recruitment.
- The information about cut off date for experience/Age. Will be update from the date of publishing the apply date in Employment News.
The aspirants who are interested to get a job in AIIMS Medical recruitment should be contact with us for more updates. Keep your registration form safe. It will use to download admit card for AIIMS Medical recruitment from JOBSQ website. Prepare well for the exam. All the best & thank you for visiting our site.