- 1 Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Air India Express careers of Airline Attendant jobs notification 2016 Application form
- 1.1 Air India recruitment 2016 for ground Staff through Air India Express notification
- 1.2 Air India Express careers of Airline Attendants Notification details:
- 1.2.1 Details of vacancies:
- 1.2.2 Eligibility Criteria of Airline Attendant jobs;
- 1.2.3 Air Attendant salary and Application fee:
- 1.2.4 Requirements that are essential to get Air India Charters Ltd Jobs
- 1.2.5 Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2016 Application Form getting process:
- 1.2.6 Air Attendant Selection process:
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Air India Express careers of Airline Attendant jobs notification 2016 Application form
Air India Express published a notification on 01.03.2016. Air India Charters Ltd desires to appoint Airline Attendants unoccupied posts. As per requirements on fixed-term contract, for a time of three years. Air India Charters Ltd recruitment is aiming that for its low-cost Airline Air India Express, to carry out flying duties on board. Air India Express Ground Staff posts unoccupied places are in Kozhikode/Mangalore/Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates selected through this notification may need to work ground duties at different stations of the Airport/Office. This is a perfect chance to get jobs in Airlines. Candidates who willing to work at Airlines that too in Air India Express online applications are ready to fill. Through this notification Airline Attendants jobs can grab by having minimum qualification. Career after 10+2 class is ready for all interested and mainly eligible candidates.
Air India recruitment 2016 for ground Staff through Air India Express notification
Candidates who are matching their eligibility to Air India Charters Ltd recruitment requirements then you are eligible to apply. In eligibility speaking is very important to get Airline Attendant jobs. Aspirants should Command in Clear speech of English/ Hindi otherwise in another Indian language i.e Malayalam. Preference will give in selection process to those applicants are Diploma holders. Also experience in flying cabin crew. These are all preferable qualifications to get selected. However, there is a selection process. Air India Express Recruitment Airline Attendants jobs selection process involves group Dynamics test, personality assessment, Interview and medical examination. About this recruitment, salary, essential requirement to select and eligibility criteria information to know read following passages carefully.
Air India Express careers of Airline Attendants Notification details:
Name of organisation: Air India Express
Job type; govt job- contract based
Job profile: Airline Attendant
Number of posts: 100 vacancies
Details of vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria of Airline Attendant jobs;
Between 18 years to 24 years. Age Relaxable 5 years of SC/ST and 3 years in case OBC candidates
Applicants need to pass 10+2 from verified board.
Air Attendant salary and Application fee:
Selected candidates will attractive package by Air India. This package will decided after candidates will select for post.
Recruitment in Air India Charters Limited is free. But as a demand draft Rs.500 /- should pay at Mumbai.
Requirements that are essential to get Air India Charters Ltd Jobs
Marital status: unmarried
Height: minimum required height for
Male is 165 cms
Female is 157.5 cms
Weight: as per Company rules.
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart
- Should well groomed in Clear complexion without any noticeable mark, no odd scars / birthmarks.
- Regular teeth.
Aspirants should Command in Clear speech of English/ Hindi otherwise in another Indian language i.e Malayalam
- Applicants who completed three years’ Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Govt recommended
- Applicants have flying experience as a Cabin Crew.
- Applicants who effectively undergone a Course in First Aid.
- Applicants must be well clean up and have a clear facial appearance.
- They should self-motivated and have a friendly hospitable nature, with pleasing sign.
Air India Express Recruitment Notification 2016 Application Form getting process:
- Interested aspirants who maths above requirements may apply in online mode.
- Advised to log on to referring portal.
- After reaching there go to ‘careers’ section.
- Ther you will find application for Airline attendant.
- Also attach required documents.
- They are Scanned photo, medical certificate from MBBS doctor that confirms your height and weight.
- Who have lenses they should bring Ophthalmologist certificate.
- For Sc/St candidates caste certificate.
- Do not forget to collect your ID.
Air Attendant Selection process:
Airline Attendants jobs selection process involves Group Dynamics test, Personality Assessment, Interview and Medical Examination.
Air India Express careers dates:
Start Date for submission in Online: 01.03.2016
Last Date for submission in Online Application is on 21.03.2016
Application get here: www.airindia.in
NOTE for applicants:
Eligible Female candidates required to appear for GD & PA in Saree and male candidates in formal wear. To know more about this notification we provided official notification link above. Follow Jobs Q for more upcoming jobs. Thank you.