- Air India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 415 Latest Senior Trainee Pilots P2 Jobs
- Air India Recruitment 2016 Senior Trainee Pilots Application Form
- Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016
- Important links to Air India Recruitment 2016
Air India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 415 Latest Senior Trainee Pilots P2 Jobs
Air India Recruitment: Here there is a good news for the candidate who are waiting to get a job in Air India Limited. I.e Air India Limited has released an official notification for 415 Senior Trainee pilot Vacancies. So, all the Aspirant and Interested Candidates who are eligible for this Pilot jobs need to apply this Air India Pilot Jobs 2016 through the official website on or before the last date 01 Aug 2016. Candidates who wanted to hire a job in this Air India Notification 2016 Can possess 10+2 qualification from recognized Board and should also possess technical qualification skills.
Applicants should have maximum age limit 40 years as on 01 Aug 2016. Age relaxation should be applicable for the reserved candidates. And Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.25,000 at Training period.
Air India Recruitment 2016 Senior Trainee Pilots Application Form
The process made for Application submission should be made by offline only. The Fee to be paid is Rs.3000/- which should be paid through DD only. The Air India Senior Trainee Pilot’s application should be supported by all the other certificates as listed below. So the candidates who are not sending the applications in the prescribed format will be rejected without any concern, Application form last date is 01/08/2016. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of Air India Recruitment following vacancies of Pilots to be filled up from Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement.
Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Details of Vacancies: Senior Trainee Pilots:- 415 (General-116, SC-63, ST-45 & OBC-191).
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University.
Name of The Posts: Senior Trainee Pilots.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Last Date: 01 Aug 2016
Total posts: 415.
Vacancies as per the Reservation
Location: All India.
Age Limit: Applicants should have maximum age limit 40 years as on 01 Aug 2016. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt terms and conditions.
Selection Procedure: The selection process consists of Psychometric Test, Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check which is conducted by Air India Limited.
Application Fee: A Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only- not applicable for SC/ ST & Ex.SM candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, Payable at DELHI.
Pay Scale: During Training candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25, 000/- per month.
Air India Pilots Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: The candidates will be informed about Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Syllabus and exam patterns as soon as possible through other articles.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016
- First, the Candidates can visit the Air India website @ www.airindia.in.
- Then download the Senior Trainee Pilot 2016 Application form.
- Now fill the Application form in the prescribed format.
- Attest All the required documents and put it in an envelope which is superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT” and sent to the address as stated beneath
Address for Air India Recruitment:
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road,
- Online Application Commencement from – Available now.
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 01 Aug 2016.
- Air India Pilots Exam Date – Update Soon.
Here we had provided the full fledged information about the Air India Recruitment 2016. So, you can bookmark our page and follow us on the Twitter, Facebook and Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting.