- 1 Air India Recruitment 2016 | Apply 137 Security Agent Posts
Air India Recruitment 2016 | Apply 137 Security Agent Posts
Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2016. Air India Released notification for recruiting the 137 Security Agent Jobs in Mumbai. AIATSL inviting application from the young & energetic skilled (Male & Female) candidates who are interested to join. This was the superb opportunity for candidates who wants to make their way with the air India. Eligible canidates are intimated to send application from of Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2016, for Air India jobs trough online using the official website www.airindiaexpress.in. Interested, eligible candidates should send the application form on or before the last date which is 21.03.2016. Selected candidates have to undergo with Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years, may Renewed based on the performance and the requirement of the Company.
AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2016 | Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2016
Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2016 / AIATSL released notification on 10.06.2016. for filling the 137 Air Express Jobs. Air India Recruitment is the one of the high range recruitment it was the purely government body. Many Skilled candidates are recruiting in the air India Service Limited for air India Express Jobs. This year also it released Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2016 notification.
Air India Security Agent Jobs 2016 | AIATSL Mumbai Security Agent Jobs Vacancy Details
Recruitment Authority: Air India air transport service limited
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
Job Type: Contract Basic
Job Profile: Security Agent
No of Posts: 137
Pay Scale for the Air India Recruitment For Secruity Agent Rs. 14,180/- per month, With the all allowances.
Selected candidates also given the AVSEC qualification, X-BIS certification
Eligibility for Air India jobs
Age Limit of the Air India applied Recruitment Applied candidates should have
- General: Not above 28 years
- OBC: Not above 31 years
- SC/ST: Not above 33 years (born between 02.03.1983 and 01.03.1998)
Air India Jobs, experienced candidates in airline security will be given
relaxation in age to the extent of actual number of years of work experience in the field. (Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen: As per Government guidelines)
Candidates should have Graduation in any Discipline from the recognized board or institution.
AIATSL Selection Process:
Airline India Recruitment selects the qualified candidates based on the performance in the PET Test, Report Writing Test, Personal Interview. Read the more details given bellow.
- Only the Applicants those who have airline India security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification Should undergo with the Personal Interview only.
- Air India Express Experienced Candidates Should report at Air India Security Training Centre
Air India Ltd.
Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai 400 029
Along with their application format and testimonials etc.
Applicant should report on Monday, April 04, 2016 at 0900 Hrs.
Applicants without experience, candidates who meets the needs of thanotification should under go falloowing tests
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
Running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes.
A relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in Physical Endurance Test
Those who qualify in the PET will be called for the Report Writing Test (RWT) on the same day / or next days
Those who qualify in the RWT will have to appear for Personal Interview on 4th / 5th April 2016
Applicable candidates should pay the application fee of 500/- for General Category Candidates. No Fee for SC/ST Candidates, application fee should be paid with favour of “Air India Air Transport
Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
Air India Recruitment applicants should write their Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile Number of the opposite side of the Demand Draft.
A recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the application form.
How to Apply for AIATSL Jobs:
- Download the application Form given below or through the official website
- Fill with Required Details.
- Attach given Documents along with application form
- With the DD of Application fee. Should bring the given documents for the cerifiate verification on the given date.
Documents to be Enclosed:
- Application Fee if applicable
- 10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
- 1st to 3 Years Graduation Mark-sheets
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- NCC “A,B,C” / Basic AVSEC / X-BIS Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Doctors’ Certificate (in original) for Height & Weight
- Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST /OBC candidates
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Experience Certificate
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card Copy
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Passport Copy
Candidates should attent for the walkin interview on 21.03.2016
During the document verification candidates no needs to submit the original copies but candidates should bring the original documents for the verification process.
Air India Security Agent Recruitment 2016 Dates:
Air India Recruitment Walk in interview: 21.03.2016
We mentioned all the information about AIASL Recruitment 2016. AIASL Security Agent Recruitment 216 Apply before the final date of 21.3.2016. Subscribe Jobs Q for getting regular updates regarding the AIASL jobs, Syllabus, Admit Card and results to your mailbox. Thank you.