Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2016
Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2016: Andaman Nicobar police Recruitment 2016 released the 30 SI Radio Operator Technician Jobs. Here Andaman Nicobar Police released employment advertisement for vacant post of 30 SI Radio operator technician and inviting application forms for interested candidates. Here Andaman Nicobar Police Application form 2016 submission process and direct link are provided here below for helping you. Applicants can send the filled application to the address “ The Deputy Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarters, Atlanta Point, port Blair, A&N Islands 744104”. The selection process will be Written Test followed by the selection board of Andaman Nicobar Police according to the rules and regulations of the firm as a part of recruitment.
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2016 Apply online
Name of the Post:
- Sub-Inspector (Station Officer): 08 Posts
- Radio Operator (ASI): 18 Posts
- Cipher Operator: 03 Posts
- Radio Technician: 01 Post
Total Vacancies: 30 posts.
Pay Scale: Monthly salary of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 will be provided to the candidates Andaman Nicobar Police Radio Operator Recruitment 2016 as per organization norms. Refer official advertisement, to more clear information about benefits.
Eligibility for Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2016 various Vacancies
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Science with Chemistry or physics as main subjects from a recognized university or institute with relevant essential experience.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for General candidates, 33 years for OBC candidates and 35 years for SC/ST and servants or departmental candidates.
Job Pay Scale: PB-2 Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs. 4200
Location of the Job: Andaman and Nicobar
Application fee: No Application fee required to apply to Andaman Nicobar Police SI Radio Operator Technician Recruitment 2016.
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: Physical standards test, written examination and medical test.
How to Apply Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2016:
- At First, candidates first login to the official website of the organization @ police.andaman.gov.in.
- Then go to the recruitment section and eligible candidates can fill the application form.
- Fill all the applications with desired information as per the guidelines.
- Then Upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents and candidate’s signature & photograph.
- Verify all the information and hit on the submit button, complete the process of the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted form and send it to the address mentioned below on or before the last date.
Postal Address: The Deputy Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A&N Islands 744104.
Here we had provided all the information about the Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2016. So you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. Thank you for visiting our site JOBSQ.