- AP Andhra Pradesh Universities Recruitment 2016 1385 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor jobs at AU,ANU, JNTUK, JNTUA and many more
- Andhra Pradesh University jobs Notification 2016/ AP Universities Faculty Recruitment 2016
- Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor and Professor Vacancies Details in Andhra Pradesh AP Universities Notification 2016:
- AP university Jobs in 2016:
- Pay scale in AP universities:
- How to apply for AP Universities recruitment:
- Teaching jobs/ faculty vacancies selection process in AP:
- AP University notification dates:
- Important links:
AP Andhra Pradesh Universities Recruitment 2016 1385 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor jobs at AU,ANU, JNTUK, JNTUA and many more
Andhra Pradesh Govt brought good news for its Citizens. Candidates search for a long time for faculty vacancies in AP state Universities; finally, The Govt of AP published a notification through Local News Paper. According to this, nearly 1385 teaching jobs are available across all Universities under AP state. To get Govt jobs in AP State this will be best opportunity to all job seekers. In university history, this is foremost time to recruitments. First time in university recruitment history AP Govt is going to release at a time a lot of vacancies notification. University wise nearly 1385 vacancies are ready to fill by candidates. In first session 1104 and in second session 281 posts recruitment will do. Most probably AP Universities Recruitment will held on regular basis only. To select skilled and suitable candidates AP govt is going to take a help of APSPSC.
Andhra Pradesh University jobs Notification 2016/ AP Universities Faculty Recruitment 2016
In AP state totally there are 14 universities having Teaching posts in number of 3259. In this 48% i.e 1548 posts are filled and remaining 52% i.e 1711 posts are unoccupied. To apply for this large recruitment candidates has to maintain eligible qualification. Until now in AP, Each university different recruitment used to publish. But from now these recruitment will do by Common selection Board. Candidates looking for Govt teacher job/ Govt Job Career as a faculty must wait for AP universities Recruitment. Common Selection Board will conduct recruitment process with APSPSC. To get university jobs in Telangana various jobs notification is going to release. As per employment news, published vacancies are vacant in following Universities. They are Andhra, Vikrama Simhapuri, Rayalaseema, Krishna, Dr .B.R .Ambethakar, Adikavi Nannaya, JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Ananthapuram, Yogi vemana, Dravida, Sri Padmavati, Sri Krishna deva rayah,Nagarjuna,SVU.
Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor and Professor Vacancies Details in Andhra Pradesh AP Universities Notification 2016:
Name of organisation: Andhra Pradesh Common Selection Board
Job profile: Faculty jobs
Job type: Govt job
Number of jobs: 1385 posts
AP university Jobs in 2016:
|University||Professor||Associate professor||Assistant professor||Total|
|Sri Krishna Devaraya||3||3||89||95|
|Dr BR Ambethkar||5||10||33||48|
Faculty positions in AP eligibility:
candidates has to minimum age of required by APSPSC. Detailed age limit and upper age will intimate after official notification released.
candidates to apply for mentioned posts in AP State Universities they should possess following qualification.Graduate/ PG holders can get eligibility to apply.
Pay scale in AP universities:
Selected candidates through this recruitment will get attractive package in their teaching field.
How to apply for AP Universities recruitment:
- Candidates interested can visit official web portal of APSPSC.
- e wwwapspsc.gov.in
- Then search for faculty recruitment in universities.
- This will visible after release of notification officially.
- Then hit on Click here.
- According to format filled application.
- After submission, collect your ID.
Teaching jobs/ faculty vacancies selection process in AP:
Candidates will select through written test and interview. Then selected candidates from these rounds will call for documents verification.
AP University notification dates:
For all job seekers of AP govt APSPSC is going to release faculty jobs soon. Till now starting date of application is on hold.
Official site: http://www.apspsc.gov.in/
NOTE for applicants:
candidates who are eagerly waiting for AP Govt jobs in Universities, APSPSC is going to release Faculty posts. to know m ore latest alerts about AP universities notification follow us on Jobs Q. Thank you.