Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment recently released in APPC Recruitment Notifications in 2017. Candidates, who are interested in Government jobs, apply for this Postal circle Jobs. Andhra Pradesh Government is looking to fill 1126 postal circle Jobs. Applicants must have Graduation or its equivalent from any authorized university to apply for APPC. Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 application accepts from 03.03.17. Eligible candidates have to visit official notification before applying for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Department.
APPC Recruitment Notifications in 2017
Candidates who are wishing to apply for APPS Recruitment Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants should have age between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. Rules to reserved categories. Details regarding with applying criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment with the method to submit forms are provided below by the team members of this portal for all the visitors to help them. The last date to send application form is 19th April 2017. To get a chance to win a new government job in this department, candidates need to visit the official website is www.appost.in.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Name of the Post: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment.
No of Posts: 1126
Job location: Andhra Pradesh
www.appost.in Recruitment Quick News
Organization Name: AP Post Office
Name of the Posts Postal Circle
Total Vacancies 1126
Academic Record 10th
Last Date to apply 19th April 2017
www.appost.in Vacancy Details
AP Post Recruitment process is mentioned below for all the visitors of this web page where you are now.
Post Names: Postal Circle
- No. Category Wise Vacancies
- Un-Reserved 625
- Other Backward Category 284
- Schedule caste 126
- Schedule Tribe 91
Salary: See this table-
Posts Name Pay Scale
GDS BPM Rs. 2745-50- 4245/-
GDS Packer Rs. 3635-65- 5585/-
GDS MD Rs. 4220-75- 6470/-
GDS MC Rs. 2870-50- 4370/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Passed 10th standard passed from approved state boards will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Age Limit: Age of aspirants should be between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. Rules to reserved categories.
Application Fee: OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates
Recruitment Process: Selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications.
Last Date of submitting Application: 19th April 2017
How to Apply: Hey friends these are the steps for the assistance in applying process:
- Eligible applicants must go through the official website that is www.appost.in/gdsonline/.
- On the homepage, hit on particular region’s vacancies link to download official notification.
- Now read entire details very carefully and if you’re new candidates then hit on “Registration” link to register them.
- After successful registration, you may hit on “Apply Online” link and fill online application form with required information.
- Now start filling the application form with proper details
- Candidates are required to upload their recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- Check all the details carefully before Pressing on “Submit” button.
- Don’t miss to get the print out of submitted form for further use.