Online Birth Certificate applying procedure
One of the happiest moments in one family is the birth of a child. Parents can give a lifetime gift to their child by enrolling their birth details officially. The Family can celebrate this occasion in the nice way, i.e. by register for child birth certificate. A certificate that has the information about your child birth time details is called birth certificate. In Birth certificate shows, the information on child birth area, city, time and his/her sex etc. This certificate is one of the most vital certificate issued via the government. Parents can get a certificate by giving all details of child and providing the certificate fee, which will accept through phone, credit card and draft.
According to Birth and Deaths Act 1969, it is compulsory to register their child birth. This enrolment should do within 21 days after your child born. After this Act 1969 issued each person who does not have birth certificate, they must have to apply for certificate of birth. One can concern their doctor for getting the certificate. They can provide you full procedure.
Now a day’s birth certificate became an important document to get admission in schools. To get any health coverage policy also parents must show their child/children birth certificate. It helps to get benefits from policies. In addition, you can show birth certificate to get driving license. Anyway, birth certification process will not take long time. After apply generally certification will happen in eight official days to receive.
Documents required to apply for Birth Certificate Online:
At the time of registration / apply online may be some documents are needed. They are
- Birth certificate of parents.
- Marriage certificate.
- Parents ID proof.
- Birth letter proof from hospital.
How to register the birth details of Child in a register office:
- After get the birth letter (given by doctor where the child born) from hospital. You need to go for next registration process.
- Any one of the parents needs to fill form in near registrar office.
- You should fill the registration form with required and correct details.
- Then registrar authority will confirm the details given by parents with hospital.
- Then parents necessary to take an appointment in the Municipal office/ District Statistical Officer/ RDO (Revenue Divisional Officer) and recheck the details.
- To get the copy of the birth certificate you should pay Rs.5/- in office and for extra copies extra money.
For applying in online:
After stating online application for birth certificates, most of the states in India have given the facility to apply online. To apply online for birth certificate you can log on to the link given below.
http://india.gov.in/goisearch from this link candidate can choose their state and apply for a Birth Certificate.
You can find an application for a birth certificate. Please read carefully and fill up in the required format as per instruction mentioned.
After application submits in online, you can get a request ID with that you can check the birth certificate status in online. Depends on the state website will change. To get the state wise you can go to www.india.gov.in.