- 1 Online Voter Card Application Procedure
- 1.1 List of websites to apply Voter ID Card Online
Online Voter Card Application Procedure
Election Commission of India (ECI) announced that voter ID card is important document proof for any individuals who crossed 18 yrs. To participate in voting and give your valuable vote to any politician/party you should have the Voter ID card. In previous time, one must go to Municipal office to enter their name in voter ID card and then waiting for a long time. However, in now a day’s technology brought lot of changes in procedure. So that everything is now available near to customer.
One can get their voter ID card by going to any camps generally conducting before elections. If you do not have that much time to wait for elections, then you can go for simplest way. Any time you can apply for voter ID card in online through ECI or NVSP official portals. To get the voter ID card is simplest and fastest way is to apply in online.
List of websites to apply Voter ID Card Online
If you want to get voter ID in English or Hindi, you can log on National Voters Service Portal i.e. www.NVSP.in
If you want voter card in Telugu then go to http://ceoandhra.nic.in/home.aspx
If you want in voter card Tamil www. elections. tn. gov.in/
If you want in voter card Kannada http://voterreg.kar.nic.in/
If you want in voter card Guajarati https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/elector6_english.aspx
If you want in voter card Malayalam http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/eregistration.html
Eligibility to apply for voter card in India:
- Minimum age of 18 yrs can apply(which year elections will start in that year 1st Jan)
- Residing at present address at least six months.
- Colour passport photo.
- Age proof- birth certificate or 10th mark sheet.
- ID proof( which has yours photo)
Fees to apply in online:
No fee is needed to apply for voter ID card. EPIC is free of cost under government.
How to apply for an online Voter ID card:
- Search for ECI(Election commission of India) official portal eci-citizenservices.nic.in
- Then click on new registration/create new voter ID card.
- New tab will open in that enter your phone number and valid email ID.
- After filling, register your details.
- Verification code will send to your mentioned mobile number.
- Enter that code.
- After that click on proceed button.
- In another page form 6 will appear.
- In that form, you should enter your normal details like name, birth date, place, city, district, country, sex and language without any errors.
- After filled these details you should scan and upload colour passport photo, address proof and age certificate.
- Now submit the application form. Nevertheless, remember before submit recheck your entered details are correct or not.
- Then you catch your register ID number.
After submitting the form 6 applicants can check their status and their name in voter list.
After submitting the application verification by BLO:
BLO (Booth Level Officer) of applicant area may conform your details mentioned in form. Are you a resident in home address, and they will contact the person directly in home for checking relevant information. If all information matched with you as provided in Form 6 .
Time to get voter ID card:
One can get their voter ID card before 30 days of submitting the form 6 in online through official portals.