- 1 APPSC Group 1 New Reference Books 2016
APPSC Group 1 New Reference Books 2016
Here there is a good news for all the candidates who are going to searching for the APPSC Recruitment. That, the Board of Authority is going to release the Exam Date for the APPSC Group Exams. And we are here to give required information about the APPSC Recruitment 2016. Here we provided the important APPSC Group 1 New Reference books for all the Aspirant candidates who wanted to grab the job in this Sector.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group-1 Services Reference Books List
APPSC Group 1 New Reference Books Paper-II: Section I
History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century History of India
- A.R. Desai – Social Background of Indian Nationalism.
- Sumit Sarkar – Writing Social History.
- R.C. Majumdar – Raya Choudhari & Datta – Advanced History of India.
- S.C. RayaChoudhary – Social Cultural and Economic History of India. (Earliest Times to Present Times)
- M.N.Srinivas – Social Change in Modern India.
- D.D. Kosambi – An Historical Outline of Indian Culture and History.
- V.A. Narayan – Social Reforms in Modern India.
- Sumit Sarkar – Modern India.
- R.S. Sarma- Indian Feudalism – Comprehensive History of India – Vol. 10 to 12.
- Kenneth Jones – Social and Religious Reform Movement in India.
- Bipin Chandra – Rise and Growth of Economic Nationalism.
- N.V. Bhattacharya – Medieval Movements in India.
- K.A. Nilakanta Sastry – A History of South India.
- Tarachand – A History of the Freedom Movement in India Vol. I & II.
- A.R. Desai – Peasants Struggle in India.
- K.N. Panikar – Culture and Ideology in Colonial India.
- Romila Thapar – Ancient Indian Social History.
- Romila Thapar – History of India – Vol. I & II.
- J.L. Mehta – Advanced Studies in the History of Medieval India – Vol. I & II.
- R.S. Sharma – Material Culture and Social Formation in Ancient India.
- A.L. Srivastavan – History of India from 1000 to 1707.
- A.L. Bashom – The Cultural History of India.
- S.R. Sharma – Mughul Rule in India.
- Dananjaya Keer – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s Life History.
- R.P.Tripathi & A.R. Desai – Social Background of Indian Nationalism.
- Bipin Chandra _ Nationalisam and Colonialism in Modern India.
- V. Geetha and Rajadurai – Towards Non-Brahmin Millenium.
- Omredt Gail – Cultural Revolt in a Colonial Society. The Non-Brahman movement in Western India.
- O.Hanlon Rosalind – Caste, Conflict and Ideology, Mahatma Jyotirao Phule and Low Caste Protest in 19th Century Western India.
- Bipin Chandra – Essays in Contemporary India.
APPSC Group 1 New Reference Books for PAPER – II: Section II
Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
S.C. Raya Choudhari – Social Cultural and Economic History of India.
(Earliest Times to Present Times).
Sumit Sarkar – Writing Social History.
A.R. Desai – Social Background of Indian Nationalism.
R.C. Majumdar – Raa Choudhari and Datta – Advanced History of India.
V.A. Narayan – Social Reforms in Modern India.
K.A. Nilakanta Sastry – A History of South India.
N. Venkata Ramanaiah – Andhrula Charitra (Telugu).
V. Ramakrishna – Social Reforms in Andhra.
G.V. Subba Rao – The Freedom Struggle in Hyderabad State – Vol. I to IV.
M.N. Srinivas – Social Change in Modern India.
Kenneth Jones – Social and Religious Reform Movement in India.
Balendu Sekharan – The Andhras through the Ages.
K. Satyanarayana – A Study of History and Culture of Andhras Vol. I & II.
Suravaram Pratap Reddy – Andhrula Sanghika Charitra (Telugu).
B.V. Krishna Rao – Early Dynasties of Andhra Desa.
M.V. Ramanaiah – Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi.
B.S.L. Hanumantha Rao – Indian History and Culture – Vol. I & II.
P. Raghunadha Rao – History of Modern Andhra Pradesh.
Y. Balarama Murthy – Andhrula Samkshipta Charitra (Telugu).
Veladurthy Manikya Rao – Hydserabadlo Swatantrodhyamamu (Telugu).
M. RamaRao – Satavahana Sanchika (Telugu).
Bhandakar – Early History of the Deccan.
A.V. Koti Reddy – Andhra Pradesh History – Samuskruthi.
D.C. Ganguly- Eastern Chalukyas.
Sarojini Regani – High Lights of Freedom Movement in Andhra Pradesh.
Gopala Chary – Early History of the Andhra Country.
P.V. Parabrahma Sastry – Kakatiyas.
Sarojini Regani – Nizam British Relations – 1724 – 1857.
Madapati Hanumantha Rao – Telangana Andhrodyamamu (Telugu) Vol. I & II.
M. Venkata rangaiah – The Freedom struggle in Andhra Pradesh – Vol. I & II.
D. Ramanuja Rao – Telangana Jateeyodhyamamulu (Telugu).
APPSC Group 1 New Reference Books for PAPER – II: Section III
Aravind S. Indian Administration – Himalaya Publishing House, New Delhi, 1992.
Avasti and Avasti, Indian Administration, Lakshmi Narain Agarwal, Agra, 1998.
Austin Graneille, Working Democratic Constitution: The Indian Experience, Oxford 1999.
General Studies Manual, Tata Mc.Graw Hills, New Delhi, 2008.
Basu, D.D.., An introduction to the Constitution of India, Prentice Hall, New Delhi, 2006.
Hoshiar Singh and Mohinder Singh, Public Administration in India, Sterling Publishes,
New Delhi, 1995.
Gapta M.C.and Kamal N. KABRA. Public Administration in India. Gyan Publishing
House, New Delhi, 1999.
Krishna K. Tummala, Public Administration in India, Allied Publishers Limited, New
Jam R.B. Public Administration in India: 21st Century Challenges for Good Governance,
Deep and Deep Publications, New Delhi, 2002.
Kashyap Subhash, C. Our Parliament, NBT, New Delhi, 1994.
Kashyap Subhash, C. Our Constitution, NBT, New Delhi, 1994.
Padma Ramachandran, Public Administration in India, National Book Trust, New Delhi, 1995.
Laxmikanth, Indian Polity, Tata Mc.Graw Hills, New Delhi, 2008.
Ramesh K. Arora, Indian Administration: Perceptions and Perspectives, Aalekh
Premalatha Sharma, Issues in Indian Administration, Mangaldeep Publications, Jaipur, 1998.
Robert I., Hardgray, Indian Government and Politics, Harcour Drace, 1975.
Rajani Kothari, Polities in India, Orient Longman, Delhi, 1970.
Ramesh K. Arora and Rajni Goyal, Indian Public Administration, Institution and Issues,
Wishwa Prakashan, New Delhi, 2004.
Siwach. J.R. Dynamics of Indian Government and Politics, Sterling, New Delhi, 1985.
Saran Parmatma and Meenakshi, Public Administration in India, Mudranalaya
Publishers, New Delhi, 1997.
Sriram Maheshwari, Indian Administration, Orient Longman, New Delhi, 2000.
The Constitution of India, Government of India, 2006.
Here we had provided all the information about the APPSC Group 1 New Reference Books 2016. So, you can also follow us in the Twitter, Facebook and Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our website JOBSQ.