APPSC New Syllabus Group Exams 2016 Declared APPSC Group 1 New Syllabus at www.apspsc.gov.in
APPSC Group- 1 New Syllabus: Here there is a good news for all the contenders for the Group Exams that the Board of Authority has released the Syllabus for all the Group I, II, III & IV Papers. So, candidates need not worry about the Syllabus and Exam pattern. Here we will provide all the required information about the Appsc Group I, II, III & IV Syllabus and all the previous papers, patterns and preparation tips.
APPSC Group- 1 New Syllabus | Scheme of Group- I Services Examination
The subjects for Screening Test, Written Test are given in the Following below.
Screening Test Consists of Objective type 150 questions of General Studies & Mental Ability with Duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes with maximum marks of 150.
General Studies and Mental Ability (Screening Test- Objective Type)
- General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
- Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
Written Examination is of conventional Type which consists of I, II, III, IV & V Papers of General Essay, History & Cultural heritage, and others.
Main Examination (Conventional Type) syllabus for General English
Parts of Speech.
Filling the blanks.
Vocabulary and usage.
Active voice and passive voice.
Correction of spellings.
Re-arrangement of sentences.
Correction of spellings.
Idioms and phrases.
Paper -I Syllabus for General Essay
All the candidates should write three Essays one from each section compulsory Each section contains three topics. Each Essay carries 50 years.
Section-I: Crisis management, Social problems, Analysis and solutions.
Section II: Current events of national and international importance.
Section-III: Current events relating to the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Consists of History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century history of India.
Social and Cultural history of Andhra Pradesh.
Consists of General overview of the Indian Constitution.
Planning in India & Indian Economy.
Land reforms & Social chances in A.P after Independence.
Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, Present status, its Strengths and Weaknesses.
Paper-IV consists of 3 sections which consists of 5 Units each.
Section-I consists of Role and impact of Science and Technology in the Development Of India.
Section-II: Consists of General Awareness with the Modern Trends in life Sciences.
Section -III: Development & Environmental Problems.
Consists of Data Interpretation and Problem Solving.
Important points for APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
- There will be a Screening Test (Objective Type) comprising General Studies and Mental Ability.
- The papers except General English may be answered in English or Telugu or Urdu chosen by the Candidates. So, candidates did not have the permission to write part of the paper in English and part of it in Telugu or Urdu.
- So the candidates must appear for all the papers in Main Examination and Oral Test, who qualified for the same. If any Absent for the above will be liable for disqualification.
- The Candidates must be qualified with the minimum marks in this paper are 40% for O.Cs.,35% for B.Cs . And 30% for SC/ST/PH.
- After the Written Examination, Eligible Candidates will be called for an Interview at the ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies as per the General Rule-22 of A.P State and Subordinate Service Rules.
Here we will update APPSC Group- 1 New Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 on our site. So, you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook and Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our site JOBSQ.