- 1 APSC Recruitment 2016, 231 JE/ Manager & Other Posts
APSC Recruitment 2016, 231 JE/ Manager & Other Posts
APSC Recruitment 2016: Here there is a latest information for Job hunter Candidates who are searching for the job in Assam. At this time the Assam Public Service Commission has posted an advertisement notification on its official website www.apsc.nic.in. Through this advertisement notification, it is inviting applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill up the 231 Registrar/ Resident Surgeon/ Demonstrator/ junior Engineer and other posts. And other details like age limit, Selection process, How to apply and other are given below.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
The Aspirant and eligible candidates who wanted to grab this chance to take a job can work hard for this latest Government Jobs. The Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification of 231 Registrars, Physician, JE and Assistant posts.
APSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Applying mode: Physical Mode.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in.
Number of Posts: 231 Posts.
- Registrar/ Resident Physician/ Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator: 129 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 68 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Superintendent of Industries/ Asst. Industries Officer: 34 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation will be available for SC/ST Candidates as per the govt rule and regulation.
- Registrar/ Resident Physician/ Resident Surgeon/ Refractionist/ Demonstrator Post : The candidates should possess MD/ MS degree in the relevant subject from the recognized university.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Post : The candidates should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
For other post details, the candidates should refer to the authorized notification.
The selection of suitable applicant will be based on the performance in the written test examination and personal interview.
Please check the official notification to get fee details for these posts.
How to Submit APSC Medical Officer Application form 2016
- At First, Applicant candidates are requested to visit authorized website at apsc.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- On the main page, click on the APSC Recruitment 2016 link which will be mentioned in notification section.
- After that, you need to download the application form and get the hard copy of it.
- Fill it with all the essential details and attach the relevant document.
- Then send it to the following address with all the essential documents.
Commission’s Office, Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Guwahati – 781022, Assam.
Here we had given all the Information regarding APSC Recruitment 2016. So for more details you can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our Site JOBSQ.