Bank of Maharashtra PO Syllabus
Here there is a good news for all the candidates that, Bank of Maharashtra has officially released an advertisement for Probationary Officer Recruitment. So download all the Syllabus and Exam pattern and Check Agriculture Assistant previous year papers which are provided here. Now all the applied candidates are in search for this Bank of maharashtra Syllabus 2016. All the people can also check for the Syllabus and test pattern link, Results, Admit Cards and furthermore info on our site.
Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern
Bank of Maharashtra has recently released the recruitment notification with a huge no of Vacancies. There are 1315 Vacancies for the Manager, Probationary officer, Legal Assistant, Agriculture Assistant and other posts. There are large no of vacancies in the banking sector of Maharashtra. So there will be really a huge competition for these Jobs. So candidates who are interested can apply for this Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2016 on or before the Last date 6th September 2016.
BOM Selection Steps:
All the Candidates will be selected for the BOM Jobs based on the following test which was conducted by the Bank of Maharashtra. There is an Online Test followed by the Personal interview and Group Discussion.
Details of bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2016
Name of the organization: Bank of Maharashtra.
No of vacancies: 1315 vacancies.
Post Name: Various Posts
Category Name: Syllabus.
Apply Mode: online
Last date: 6th September 2016.
Official website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2016
For Reasoning Ability
- Coding Decoding.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Para jumbles.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Work & Time.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Sequence & Series.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
General Awareness (Banking Sector):
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Indian Financial System.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- Number System.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Logic Gates.
- History of Computers
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
Here we had provided all the required Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2016. So, you can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. Thank you for visiting our site JOBSQ.