- 1 BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 BMRC recruitment Organization details:
- 1.2 BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016 Vacancies:
- 1.2.1 Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016:
- 1.2.2 Important Dates for BMRC Train Operator recruitment:
BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRC) has recently announced the posts for Train Operator, Maintainer and Section Engineer. For those candidates who are searching for the jobs in railway Karnataka on contract basis. This is a good news and an opportunity for those who are interested in railway jobs in Karnataka, and it is an excellent opportunity. So interested candidates, candidates hold it and get the job with this organization. Interested and desire candidates who are waiting for this job with the eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission 11th July 2016. For more information about BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016 like vacancies details, age limit, Educational qualification, selection Procedure, important dates, application fee and salary offered, etc.
BMRC recruitment Organization details:
That is, listening below in the section of this page which is generated by our website www.jobsq.in. It is an advice to all the candidates who are going to participate in the exam move through our website for the further details. Up to date information is available from our page.
- Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Name of post: Maintainer, train operator, section Engineer.
- No.of posts: 308.
- Mode to apply: online.
- Official site: www.bmrc.co.in.
BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016 Vacancies:
- Name of Posts: Maintainer.
- No. Of Vacancy: 72.
- Salary Offered: Rs. 10170-18500/-
- Name of Posts: Train Operator.
- No.of Vacancy: 225.
- Salary Offered: Rs 14000- 26950/-
- Name of Posts: Section Engineers.
- No.of Vacancy: 11.
- Salary Offered: Rs. 16000- 30770/-
Eligibility Criteria for BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016:
Age Limit: the applicants who are interested should not exceed 35 years as on 11th July 2016. As per rules age relaxations will be applicable.
Educational Qualification BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016:
For Maintainer Post: candidates should be completed
- Matriculation with ITI in Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio and TV/ Electronics, Mechanics/ Wireman/ fitter/ Mechanic Computer Hardware/ Mechanic – Industrial Electronics/ Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance/ mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or Equivalent qualification.
For Train Operator post- candidates should be completed
- Matriculation with a Diploma in electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / telecommunications / Electronics & communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
For Section Engineer post- candidates should be completed.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and communication Engineering / Instrumentation & control Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & instrumentation / computer science & engineering/ civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
Selection Process for BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016:
- Written test.
- Kannada test.
- Medical fitness test.
Application Fee for BMRC Train Operator recruitment:
Applicants should be needed to pay a non- refundable fee of Rs. 700/- for GM/ CAT-I/ CAT -IIA/ CAT -IIB / CAT-IIA/ CAT-IIIB Candidates and Rs 300/- for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply for BMRC Train Operator, Maintainer, Section Engineers Posts:
- Applicants need to visit official site www.bmrc.co.in.
- Click on career section.
- Then select the appropriate link for this post.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on appropriate link to apply online application form
- Then online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill the application with required date.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay the fee.
- Check before the submission.
- At last, take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates for BMRC Train Operator recruitment:
- Online application form: 11th June 2016.
- Last date to submit: 11th July 2016.
- Exam date: update soon.
- Notification Details related to BMRC Train Operator Recruitment.
- Apply online for BMRC Train Operator Recruitment
For more information about the notification given by the BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through official link.Thank you for Visiting our website JOBSQ.