- 1 BSCB Syllabus of Assistant Online Test 2016 Download Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Exam Syllabus/ BSCB Preliminary DCCB Exam Pattern @ biharbank.bih.nic.in
- 1.2 Bihar Assitant Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details:
- 1.2.1 Bihar State Cooperative Bank Cut off Marks and Exam Pattern:
- 1.2.2 BSCB Syllabus for Assistant posts / Assistant Exam Syllabus:
- 1.2.3 BSCB Assistant Syllabus for Reasoning:
- 1.2.4 Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- 1.2.5 BSCB Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness:
- 1.2.6 Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
BSCB Syllabus of Assistant Online Test 2016 Download Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern
Bihar Co-operative Bank has recently issued notification for Assistant 2016. if you are interested to get good score then you must focus in syllabus and exam pattern. To get success in recruitment test candidates need to have an idea about which type of questions/ exam pattern will be in exam. Then only there is a scope to get high marks. BSCB notification 2016 last date is going to end. Authority already announced exam date. Most probably BSCB assistant exam is going to held on April or in May month. Aspirants will have to gather all details and should start preparations at their best. Our Jobs Q team will help to all applicants of BSCB. By providing Assistant Exam Syllabus for Preliminary exam. It is very important to get nice score then only Bihar bank officials will allow to further level of recruitment. if any of applicants will cross minimum passing marks then there is an opportunity to get selected for BSCB Assistant post.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Assistant Exam Syllabus/ BSCB Preliminary DCCB Exam Pattern @ biharbank.bih.nic.in
BSCB was declared to organise preliminary exam on April/may month. The profile and exam pattern of online prelims examination is given. In this article we indicated subject wise information. We provided Admit card information in our site. if any one of the candidates wish to get enrolled apply before last date. to get selected for Bihar Co-operative bank, selection will based on marks obtained in written test and interview. selected candidates will appoint on mentioned post. To know more information regarding BSCB Assistant Exam syllabus and exam pattern read next passages.
Bihar Assitant Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details:
Name of organisation: Co-operative bank in Bihar BSCB
Job profile: Assistant jobs
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Cut off Marks and Exam Pattern:
- Prelims exam will conduct for 1 hour.
- BSCB prelims test will carry 100 marks.
- There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- 25 marks is a fetch mark.
- In preliminary exam English, reasoning and Numerical ability will take place.
- The BSCB prelims paper will be in English & Hindi.
|Preliminary Exam||English||30||30||One hour|
Bihar State Cooperative Bank BSCB Cut off Marks and Exam Pattern for Mains:
- Mains paper will conduct for 2 hours.
- There are five subjects in this paper.
- They are reasoning, Computer Knowledge, Awareness, English and ability.
- Exam will carry 200 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative marking is 0.25.
- All are in MCQ.
- Question paper is in English and Hindi.
Composite of 2 hours time
BSCB Syllabus for Assistant posts / Assistant Exam Syllabus:
Syllabus for English:
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Verbal Comprehension passage
- Spot the error
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Sentence structure
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Fill in the blanks
BSCB Assistant Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Analyzing Arguments
- Logical Games.
- Statement and Assumption
- Logical Problems
- Making Judgments.
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Logical Deduction
- Number Series
- Statement and Argument
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection.
- The course of Action
Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus for Numerical Ability:
- Operations Research
- Time and Distance
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Linear Programming
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operation
- Basic Mathematics
- Real Analysi
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Differential Geometry
BSCB Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Current events
- Important days
- India and its neighbouring countries
- General Politics
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Countries & Capitals
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
Bihar Cooperative Bank Assistant Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
This sub-test is design to test candidate knowledge on computer operations
- MS Word,
- MS Power Point,
- MS Access operations,
- MS Excel,
- basic computer
- MS Office
- Hardware languages
Note for Applicants:
Candidates who applied for BSCB recruitment Jobs Q provided all relevant information. Participants carry one ID proof except E-aadhar card and ration card. These two are not valid for ID proofs. Prepare well by using this syllabus and reach your goal. Thank you.