Human Resource (HR) Role and Career
Human Resource HR will play a major role in developing a big or small company/organisation. As we all know that HR will select skilled labours to company. Among this also HR will teach how to maintain a nice atmosphere between employments in office work. HR recruits the staff and as well as they will make sure their needs until that person will work in that office. One HR department will maintain from giving training to pension, compensation, approval of leaves and relocation costs. HR job include implementing new/existing policies for employees. This department conducts so many activities every year to keep the employee engaged. Some times in this type of functions employee can bring out his/her own talents in front of everyone. Always HR department tie the bond between management and employees. HR department will keep an eye that employees are attending the regular trainings and development programmes.
Every scale of company or industry for betterment and improving their business they need employees. To recruit the staff they need one person who knows well about that particular organisation. In this process, HR will help. The person who completes human resource degree for them endless openings is waiting in private and semi govt sector.
Eligibility and education qualification For Human Resource (HR):
The qualification needs to become a HR in particular organisation; one should complete their bachelor/masters’ degree in human resource management. Otherwise, you can complete bachelor degree in business administration and science in human resource. In another hand, you can complete Hr bachelor degree in labour, industrial relations, industry development. Including additional courses like finance, IT, management in business and education.PG pursuing students to get admission in HR course they should write entrance exams like MAT/ATMA or XAT/CA/
If you can join in internship at some stage in bachelor degree then it will give learning experience. This will happen through by participating in GD and practical in classes conduct in college.
Some of the employers give the impression of being certificates gained by you. They are CEBS (Certified Employment Benefit Specialist) and PHR (Professional of Human Resource).
Human Resource Certification course details:
HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute) has provided different types of certification courses for professionals to boost their knowledge and guidance skills.
- The PHR&SPHR Certification exam covers the following part: workforce-planning, employment, development of HR, total rewards, management relations, strategic development, and risk management.
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)—The GPHR Certification exam covers the following subjects like: organizational effectiveness and employee development, global staffing, strategic HR management, international assignment management, global compensation and regulations.
- PHR-CA and SPHR-CA (in California)—The California certification is considered to add to the PHR and SPHR certifications and it focuses on California laws and tradition that are different from federal laws and exercise.
Duration of Human Resourse course:
- Associate’s degree will two yrs to complete
- Bachelor’s degree will takes four yrs to complete
- Master’s degree /MBA require two yrs.
Salary details for Human Resource HR:
A HR Manager earns a minimum salary of Rs 6, 00,898/year. The salary of HR is differ from company and depends on the location and profit. The salary range for HR is Rs.30, 000/- In private sector. If HR have experience and in senior level position they can easily get Rs.60,000 to 75, 000/- per month.
Career for HR:
In all most, all scenario company/organisation needs HR department. From hiring labour to dealing with management. HR graduates can get job opportunities in corporate sectors, MNC, industries, colleges and big schools.