Central Reserve Police Force CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016 Notification | Apply 235 ASI Posts
Central Reserve Police Force CRPF of government of India issued recruitment notification for 229 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI). Candidates who wants to apply for the CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Recruitment. The application starting date will be 01-02-2016 to 01.03.2016. Candidates should apply through online and pay the registration fee online. CRPF Recently released Posts for recruiting the Assistant Sub-Inspectors, Specialist Doctors and GDMOs.
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online @ crpfindia.com
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Recruitment applicants age should be 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Central Reserve Police Force rules and regulations. And 10+2/Graduation is the educational criteria of the CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Recruitment. Who is eagerly waiting for this CRPF career, that the candidates apply the CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates of India, can go through the following Details. Age limit, educational qualification, Application fee, selection process, how to apply and other relevant information detailed below.
CRPF ASI Jobs 2016 | CRPF ASI Notification 2016 details
Recruitment Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Official Website: http://www.crpfindia.com
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Profile: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Location: Anywhere in India
No of Posts: 235
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) —229 Posts
- Specialist Doctors —04 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officers — 02 Posts
- Pay Scale for the Assistant Sub Inspector Will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2800/- and Minimum pay in pay band will be Rs. 8560/- per Month.
- Pay scale for General Duty medical Officer will be A Class Cities – Rs. 64,009/-
- B Class Rs. 60,841/-, C Class Rs. 57,672/-
- Pay scale for the GDMOs Rs. 47775/- toRs. 53025/-
Eligibility For CRPF ASI Jobs
- Age limit of the candidates between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the eligible candidates and all other reserved candidates.
- Age Limit for Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officers should be Bellow 67 years
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI):
Candidates should complete intermediate or equivalent examination from a board or university or state Government. Two years diploma certificate in technical field and it was done after 10th standard.
2. Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officers:
Candidates should have Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in specialty. Candidates should have 1 ½ years’ experience specialization after Post graduation
Applied cndaidates will be shortlisted based on the Skill test, Physical test and interview. Applicats who are selected in the physical test will be called for the Skill test after that final test will be the personal interview.
Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officers
Walk in Interview – 18/02/2016 at 09:00 Hrs.
Venue : COMPOSITE HOSPITAL,
CRPF, GC CAMPUS, JHARODA KALAN,
Qualification for the physical test will be based on the Height, Chest, Weight
- Height for Male 165 cms ( for SC, ST candidates 162.5 cms)
- Chest for Male OBC/ SC- 66 Cms , 82 Cms for ST
- Weight for the Candidates is proportional to height and age as per the medical Rules
Applicants should have duration 10 minutes 80 words per minute. Transcription time should be 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
Application Fee: Rs. 50/- application fee which will be paid through Online using Net Banking/ Credit & Debit cards/ State Bank of India challan.
How to Apply the CRPF ASI Notification:
Eligible candidates should apply online on or before last date. Click on the official website . www. crpfindia.com
- Read the notification first for eligibility or application procedure
- Click the link given on our website for the registration
- Click on the new registration for the new candidate
- Candidate must be given with a registration id and password
- Click on the apply online
- Enter the id and Password
- Candidates should Enter the details mentioned in the application form
- Upload the scanned photo and signature with the required dimensions
- Select the application fee Payment option Either Offline or Online
- Submit the application form before the Last Date.
Requirements: Candidates should bring documents in original and photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.).In plain paper super-scripting the name of post applied for & five passport size recent photographs. After completion of the medical test candidates will be called for the interview.
Starting Date of application Processing: 01.02.2016
Closing Date of applications: 01.03.2016.
Download CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016
Online Application Form
CRPF General Duty Medical Officer Notification
Note: in the above Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Assistant Sub – inspector article we given details about qualification, age, other details for getting more notifications and job alerts in to your mail box subscribe JobsQ. Thank You