- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply online for Police Jobs
- CRPF Recruitment 2016 online Application Form
- Central Reserve Police Force CRPF Recruitment 2016
- CRPF Notification 2016 details
- CRPF Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Age Limit:
- Educational Requirements for CRPF Notification:
- Other technical Requirements:
- Selection Process for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment:
- Medical Test:
- Physical Test:
- How to Apply CRPF Head Constable Recruitment?
- Notification Dates for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply online for Police Jobs
Central Reserve Police Force CRPF Head Constable Recruitment notification was out for filling the vacancies of 686 Male / Female Head Constable Recruitment. Candidates who are waiting for the CRPF Recruitment here is the update for you people, CRPF Inviting applications Head Constable. Huge number of candidates who are searching for the Govt Jobs, a chance for those people. Candidates who are eligible can apply online on or before the last date through CRPF online application. CRPF notification released for filling vacant Head constable Constable posts. Candidates should passed Matriculation/ Xth or equivalent from the recognized organization. Eligible candidates will be selected based on the written test and interview. Applied candidates who qualified in the written test will be called for the physical test and medical test. Shortlisted candidates should be called for Personal interview. Candidates who want to join in CRPF may apply to this CRPF Recruitment. For more information abut the CRPF Recruitment should go through the official website or follow us in jobs Q.
CRPF Recruitment 2016 online Application Form
The Central Reserve force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on twenty seventh July 1939. It became the Central Reserve force on enactment of the CRPF Act on twenty eighth Decembers 1949. It’s completed seventy six years of superb history. The Force has adult into a giant organization with 235 Bachelor of Naval Science, forty two cluster Center, twenty coaching establishments.
Central Reserve Police Force CRPF Recruitment 2016
Central Reserve Police Force conducts Recruitment for Post of Head Constable 686 vacancies. Candidates who meet the qualities of the notification should apply online Eligible Candidates are required to Apply for this CRPF Recruitment 2016. CRPF application forms are invited from the Eligible, Energetic Candidates for the posts of head constable,west Bengal. We are here to give you the useful information about the notification and application procedures. Candidates who want to apply for the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment should have the age between 21 to 27 years, age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates. CRPF Recruitment Applying candidates should have passed matriculation / X th standard or its equivalent from the university recognized by the central government. CRPF Recruitment Applying candidates needs to pay the application fee of Rs. 50/- , application fee, which will be paid through Online using Net Banking/ Credit & Debit cards/ State Bank of India of Challan. In CRPF Head constable No Fee for Women candidates Who belong to Scheduled cats/ Tribes. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online for the CRPF Recruitment and fill the application , pay the application fee through the challan. Candidates who applied for this CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 will be short listed based on the performance in the written followed by the PET Test, Race Test, and Medical test. Finally shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview. For Getting more information about the CRPF Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility, application procedure go through the official notification or follow us in jobs q.
CRPF Notification 2016 details
Recruiting Authority: Central Reserve Police Force
Official Website: crpf.nic.in
Job Type: Central Government Job
Job Profile: Constable
CRPF Recruitment Vacancy Details
No of Posts: 686
Pay Scale: Pay scale for Constables/ Drivers and other posts will be Rs. 5200- 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- and other allowances are available for the central government employees
Age limit for the CRPF Constables age between 21 to 27 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates based on the Government Rules.
Educational Requirements for CRPF Notification:
Applicants should passed matriculation /X th standard or its equivalent from the university recognized by the central government.
Other technical Requirements:
Constable/ Drivers should possess “transport vehicle” and driving License. CRPF Constable/ CRPF Fitter should have completed 02 years Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Experience in the field of concerned trade.
Selection Process for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment:
CRPF Recruitment Process will be based on Written Test, Race Test, PET/ PST, Medical Test. Candidates who applied for the CRPF Recruitment will be called for the PET/ PST Test. Short listed applicants should be called for the Race Test and Medical test back to Back after one week the short listed candidates will be called for the written test and interview finally selected candidates will be selected as CRPF Tradesman Constable Job.
Applied candidates should be medically fit at the time of recruitment. Candidates will be medically tested by the authority new medical guidelines.
Candidates who Applied for this CRPF Recruitment will tested physically based on height, Chest, Weight
- Height of the male candidates will be 170 cms, Female candidates will be 157 cms
- Chest for male candidates will be 80 cms(only for male candidates) Minimum expansion should be 5 Cms
- Weight for the candidates is based on the height and age as per medical standards
Application Fee for CRPF Notification: Applicants required to pay Rs. 50/-, application fee which will be paid through Online using Net Banking/ Credit & Debit cards/ State Bank of India of Challan. No Fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Ex-Servicemen
How to Apply CRPF Head Constable Recruitment?
The CRPF Notification application should be submitted through online mode only no other modes are allowed.
- Candidates should click on official website http://www.crpfindia.com/crpfform.aspx.
- In that read the Qualification and eligibility details and also application procedure, last date fee details mentioned in pdf document
- Visit the official website click on apply online
- Fill the application form with Proper Details of the candidate
- Candidate should give Contact details, Personal details
- Upload the scanned copies of recent photo and signature with relevant dimensions.
- Next Select the Payment Mode either Online payment or offline payment.
- Candidates should give correct information about the credit cards /debit cards/ net banking account number click on pay button.
- Take print out of the application form
- Add Documents to be enclosed along with the print out of the application form
- Attested copies of Mark Lists
- Attested copies of Cast Certificate
- Photo copies.
- Medically fit certificate issued by the Medical Department.
Notification Dates for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment
Starting date of online application: 06.04.2016
Last date to apply: 05.05.2016
Examination date: 26.06.2016
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment can now apply for this CRPF notification. Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the CRPF Ministerial Jobs. Keep Following Jobs Q for Regular updates of Jobs. You can also follow us on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.