- 1 Delhi Development Authority Recruitment applies post Jr. Engineer, Civil Posts 2016-2017
- 2 Important dates for Delhi Jr. Engineer jobs 2016:
DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment has announced, the fresh notification related to the vacancies present in DD Authority 2016. There are 675 vacancies for Jr. Engineer & Jr. Engineer (civil). The aspirants who are interested to grab a job in DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment can apply the application through online process which was given below in the next session. The date for online application for Delhi Development Authority Recruitment starts from 21th, May 2016. And the last date for online application is June 20th of this year in Delhi Jr. Engineer jobs. The Delhi Development Authority Recruitment has increased more post this year, while comparing to the previous year. There are several posts in the DDA Department and Jr. Engineer, Civil Department in DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment. The posts under DDA Department in DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment is listed are Asst. Director under Planning department, Deputy Director under Public relations department, Asst. Director under Ministerial department, Legal Assistant, Deputy Director under Planning department, Asst. Accounts Officer, Section Officer under Horticulture, ASO post, Jr. Engineers under Civil department, Stenographer, Jr. Hindi Translator & Jr. Engineer under the Electrical/ Mechanical Department are in Delhi Development Authority Recruitment. The location of the recruitment is in Delhi. The notifications are stuffed in official website which was linked by DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment board.
DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment jobs Civil 240 vacancies, apply www.dda.org.in:
The provisions of the Delhi Development Authority act were the established in the year 1957. This act is used to secure the Delhi’s development and promotions. The Delhi Development Authority is playing an important role is the state development. The Delhi government has increased the vacancies for the aspirants. The aim of Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2016 is to recruit the youngsters for the development of the Delhi. The main reason to increase the vacancies in the DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment for welfare of the aspirants. The aspirants who are interested to get a job in Delhi Development Authority Recruitment fill the online application on or before June 20th,2016. For further details candidates should follow the official notification, which was linked by the Delhi Development Authority Recruitment. This is the great opportunity for the aspirants to change their lives into light by getting jobs in DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment.
Delhi Jr. Engineer Jobs 2016:
The Delhi Development Authority organization has announced 675 posts related to Jr. Engineer. This Delhi Jr. Engineer jobs 2016 recruitment is done in Delhi. Delhi Development Authority Recruitment is a Central Government job. Most people think about this type of jobs. To select in DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment the candidate should prepare the previous solved papers, and should know about syllabus, exam pattern. For helping the candidates who applied for DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment can follow the official notification, which was mentioned below session.
Basic examination pattern for Delhi Jr. Engineer job:
- The language is used to write in online exam is English & Hindi.
- Based on qualification the syllabus and standards are present in the online exam.
- To award 100% marks in the Delhi Development Authority Recruitment, the aspirant should get 85% for writing test and 15% in interview test. The aspirants who awarded maximum marks in Delhi Jr. Engineer jobs will be recruited.
- Most important points to remember by the candidate is there will be negative marking on each question (0.33 marks) will be reduced in Delhi Development Authority Recruitment.
Syllabus for DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment:
- Jr. Engineer Civil/ Elect. / Mechanical department & Deputy Director department- Reasoning, Quantitative, English, Aptitude, General awareness- total 120 Qs carries 1 mark and the duration of exam 2 hours. The selection process is a single online test.
- Erstwhile Asst/ DDA Asst. Section Officer: stage-1 General intelligence & reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English comprehension, each topic 50 Qs, and carries each 1 mark. And stage-2 Quantitative Abilities having- 100 Qs, carries each 2 marks, English comprehension & language- 200 Qs, carries each 1 mark, duration is 2 hours. The three modules Generation of slides, Word processing and Spreadsheet are also held to test computer proficiency for DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment.
- DDA Stenographer Grade D- English comprehension & language- 100 Qs each 1 mark. For General awareness and General intelligence & reasoning- 50 Qs each 1 mark duration is 2 hours. This exam selection depends up on skills. Candidates can select their language for English typing time is 50 minutes and in Hindi typing 60 minutes are allotted. The candidate should type in 10 minutes with speed of 80 w.p.m.
- Delhi Development Authority Patwari: Stage-1 General awareness, English & Hindi (Language & Comprehension), Basic computer knowledge, Numerical and Arithmetical ability, General intelligence & reasoning General intelligence & reasoning- 120 Qs each Qs carries 1 mark and the duration of exam 2 hours. Stage-2 Arithmetical & Numerical ability, English & Hindi/ Urdu (Language & Comprehension), General intelligence & reasoning, General awareness (special Emphasis on Delhi) and Basic Computer Knowledge- 200 Qs, carries each 1 mark, duration is 2 hours for DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment.
Important dates for Delhi Jr. Engineer jobs 2016:
- Online application date- 21-05-2016
- Step-1 last date- 14-06-2016
- Fee deposit date- 17-06-2016
- Step-2 last date-20-06-2016
- Exam date August 2016
Aspirants who are interested to grab a job in DDA Jr. Engineer Recruitment, should follow the processor to fill an application form at the official website www.dda.org.in. The selection process is done as stage wise for specified posts. All the information is stuffed at the official website related to the application filing, admit card, application fee, salary for the jobs.