Delhi Postal Circle Postal Assistant Syllabus
Delhi Postal Authority released the syllabus for the sake of Delhi postal circle Recruitment 2016 applied candidates. Here the department inviting applications for 66 MTS, Postman, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant posts. Here the Board of Authority has been recruiting the more no of Contenders for various Jobs. So all the Applicants must start the preparation for the exam now by gathering our Latest Updates of Delhi Postal Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check for more details postal Circle postal Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern 2016. For all the aspirants & eligible candidates here we were providing all complete details of Delhi postal Circle recruitment.
About Indian postal Circle
The Department of Posts, trading as India post, is a government operated Postal system in india. Generally referred to within India as “the post Office”, it is the most widely distributed Postal system in the world. Postal Department Deputy Directors, General Directors, and Assistant Directors provide the Functional Support for the board at the Headquarters.
So Applicants are suggested to refer the official website www.indiapost.gov.in to know the more information about the Delhi postal Circle Recruitment 2016.
Delhi Postal Department MTS Exam pattern
- Here office Department Eam Pattern is Written Exam & Interview.
- Written exam questions will be asked from the Mathematics, General English, General knowledge, Aptitude, Computer Test and Reasoning.
- Delhi postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Test will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- And each and every question will be carry one mark.
Indian Post Office Sorting Assistant Jobs Syllabus
|1.||Computer Test||20||2 hours(120 mins)|
Postal Department Syllabus for Postman Jobs Details
Name of the Organization: India Postal Department.
No of Posts: 66 Posts.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Delhi
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Delhi Postal Circle postal Assistant Syllabus 2016- Aptitude
- Real Analysis.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Basics Mathematics.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
Indian Post Office Department Exam Syllabus 2016-Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning.
- The course of Action.
- Number Series.
- Logical Problems.
- Verbal Classification.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Statement and Assumption.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement and Argument.
- Making Judgments.
- Artificial Language.
- Cause and Effect.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Logical Deduction.
- Matching Definitions.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Logical Games.
- Essential Part.
Post Office Department Sorting Assistant Exam Syllabus- General English
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Spot the error.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- One word substitutions.
- Improvement etc.
Delhi Postal Circle MTS Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- National news (current).
- History of India.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- Economic issues in India.
- National and international current affairs.
- Countries and capitals.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Culture.
Delhi Postal Department Postal Assistant Syllabus 2016
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Excel.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- Database Management System.
- The Internet.
- Computer Networks.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Data Structures.
Here we had provided the full fledged details about the Delhi Postal Circle Postal Assistant Syllabus 2016.So, you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our Site JOBSQ.