- 1 BSF ASI Recruitment 2016 | Download notification for BSF HC Recruitment @ www.bsf.nic.in
- 1.1 Directorate General BSF Recruitment 2016 – 17 Organization details
- 1.2 Directorate General BSF Recruitment 2016 vacancy details
- 1.2.1 Age limits for Directorate BSF Recruitment and BSF ASI & HC Recruitment:
BSF ASI Recruitment 2016 | Download notification for BSF HC Recruitment @ www.bsf.nic.in
Directorate General BSF Recruitment 2016 notification was released by Directorate General Border Security Force (Communication & IT Directorate) Organization. There are 622 posts related to BSF ASI Recruitment and BSF HC Recruitment. In BSF ASI Recruitment total vacancies are 152. In BSF ASI Recruitment total vacancies are 470. Especially this year Directorate General BSF Recruitment had announced more vacancies. The applications under the BSF ASI Recruitment invited both genders of Indian citizens. Directorate General BSF Recruitment is eagerly waiting for interested candidates to recruit them. This is a central Government job. There are many facilities for the candidates, who select in BSF HC Recruitment. There are specific facilities under both BSF ASI Recruitment and BSF HC Recruitment. And more details related eligibility, age limit, facilities, application fee for category wise are mentioned in the official notification in below session.
Directorate General BSF Recruitment 2016 – 17 Organization details
Under BSF ASI Recruitment and BSF HC Recruitment, the vacancies carries some special facilities are allotted are Other Allowance and Dearness Allowance, In Addition To Pay, Medical Facility and Leave Travel Concession etc., are applicable to Directorate General BSF Recruitment. And free accommodation, free ration. The next facility was never announced for any Government Employee has been an Extra Ordinary Pension, which was newly released by the Directorate General BSF Recruitment. These are only applicable for the candidates who are selected in both two phases.
- Name of Organization: Directorate General BSF (COMM & IT).
- Location: New Delhi.
- Job Profile: BSF ASI Recruitment & BSF HC Recruitment.
- Vacancies: 622 posts.
- Application date: Available from 16/06/2016 to 15/07/2016.
- Official website: www.bsf.nic.in.
Directorate General BSF Recruitment 2016 vacancy details
- BSF ASI Recruitment essential details for aspirants.
- There is a chance for candidates who are applying directly, vacancies are divided as, 60% Quota Ex- Servicemen 10% and vacancies are 10.
- Compassionate Ground 5% and vacancies are 4.
- Remaining vacancies are 77 under the Directorate General BSF Recruitment. 40% Quota against departmental (BSF serving Personnel) are 61 vacancies.
- Educational Qualification for BSF ASI Recruitment: Matric with 3 years Diploma under any stream or Domestic Appliances from an Institution. The candidate who completed his/ her Intermediate with 50 % aggregate, are eligible for the BSF ASI Recruitment. Based on merit standards of candidate are recruited by Directorate BSF Recruitment.
- BSF HC Recruitment essential details for aspirants
- There are 28 vacancies under Ex- Servicemen of 10% Quota.
- There are 15 vacancies under Compassionate Ground of 5 % Quota.
- Remaining vacancies are 188 under the Directorate General BSF Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification for BSF HC Recruitment: Candidates should possess in Matriculation or any equivalent and have two year Industrial Training Certificate in TV and Radio or Intermediate or Electronics from any recognized Board or an Institution. To select in Directorate BSF Recruitment this educational qualifications are required.
Age limits for Directorate BSF Recruitment and BSF ASI & HC Recruitment:
- The age limit is essential for the candidates who are interested to apply for Directorate BSF Recruitment. Should not more and less than required on orders.
- 18 – 25 years for General category.
- 18 – 28 years for OBC category.
- 18 – 30 years for Reservation category. For all categories age limit closing on (15/07/2016).
Recruitment dates and test details for BSF ASI Recruitment and BSF HC Recruitment
- There are three stages under the Directorate General BSF Recruitment, each stage is having specific roles as:
- First Phase is Written test.
- In that there are two tests.
- OMR type and Descriptive type.
- Second Phase is PET, PST, Documentation and Final Medical test.
Important Dates for BSF ASI Recruitment and BSF HC Recruitment:
- Starting application date for Directorate General BSF Recruitment: 16th, June 2016.
- Last date for BSF ASI Recruitment and BSF HC Recruitment: 15th, July 2016.
- OMR Exam: 25th, Sep 2016.
- Descriptive exam: 18th, Dec 2016.
- Second Phase: 20th, Mar 2017 onwards.
- Official website for Directorate General BSF Recruitment
- Official Notification for BSF HC Recruitment.
The aspirants who are interested to grab a job in Directorate BSF Recruitment, should follow the official website for more updates related to Directorate BSF Recruitment. This is a great opportunity for the candidates. So, prepare well for the exam. Download syllabus and exam pattern from our website Jobsq. All the best for exam.