- DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016- 343 Gram Panchayat Karmee Posts
- DLSC Birbhum Recruitment-343 posts
- DLSC Birbhum District jobs 2016
- DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016
- Eligibility Criteria for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016
- Important dates to Remember for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment
- Important links for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016- 343 Gram Panchayat Karmee Posts
Here DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 has released the notification for 343 Various Vacancies at Gram Panchayat & the Panchayat Samiti level in Birbhum District was released officially. This is a very good news for the candidates in West Bengal who are looking for the Government jobs. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply to this DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016. District Level Selection Committee (DLSC), Birbhum has released the recruitment notification of the 343 Various post vacancies in the official website www.dprdobirbhum.in In our Site, we have given the direct link of DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 Online application.
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment-343 posts
The District level Staff Selection Committee has issued the recruitment notification of the post 343 vacancies. So all the interested and eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for this latest government jobs on or before the last date 25th July 2016. And all the further Job details are mentioned below.
DLSC Birbhum District jobs 2016
District Level Selection Committee (DLSC), Birbhum has issued employment notification No: 01/DLSCBIRBHUM/2016 to filling up 343 Executive Assistant, Nirman Sahayak, Secretary, Gram Panchayat karma, Accounts Clerk, Clerk/ Typist, Samiti Education Officer, Data Entry Operator(DEO) Vacancies. All the aspirants and Eligible candidates may apply online application form at the official website on or before the last Date 25-07-2016. For more details like how to apply, the selection process, exam date refers below information.
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: District Level Selection Committee.
Job Location: West Bengal.
No of posts: 343 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Assistant – 16.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee – 129.
- Clerk Cum Typist – 19.
- Secretary – 35.
- Nirman Sahayak – 30.
- Sahayak – 70.
- Block Informatics Officer – 02.
- Data Entry Operator – 04.
- Accounts Clerk – 19.
- Samiti Education Officer – 19.
Qualification: 10th/ 12 Graduation.
Mode of application: Online.
Last Date: 25/07/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed for the
Executive Assistant Post- bachelor’s degree or equivalent with Diploma in Computer Application course..
For Nirman Sahayak post- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Equivalent. From a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidate should be in between 18-45 years.
Selection Process: Candidate selection will be based on the performance in the written test and personal interview.
How to Apply for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016
- Applicants must log on to the official website- www.dprdobirbhum.in.
- Then Click on the link named DLSC Birbhum Gram Panchayat Karmee other Recruitment.
- Fill the Application form and remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a print out of application for future use.
Important dates to Remember for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 08-07-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 25-07-2016.
Here we had provided all the required information regarding DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016. So you can follow us in the Twitter, Faceboook, and Google plus etc for Fresh & latest details. Thank you for Visiting our site JOBSQ.