- 1 Technical & Non Technical Jobs in HECL Recruitment Notification 2016 24/12/2015
- 1.1 Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd (HECL) Technical and Non Technical Recruitment 2016:
- 1.2 HECL Management Trainee recruitment 2016 clear details for applicants:
- 188.8.131.52 Educational qualification for Technical and Non Technical Management Trainee:
- 184.108.40.206 Pay Scale for the selected candidates in HECL:
- 220.127.116.11 Number of Vacancies in HECL recruitment 2016:
- 18.104.22.168 Application Fees for Technical and Non Technical Jobs in HECL:
- 22.214.171.124 How to apply for Technical and Non Technical Employment News 2016:
- 126.96.36.199 Selection Procedure for the Technical and Non Technical Job Applicants:
- 188.8.131.52 HEC Trainee Notification 2016:
- 184.108.40.206 About HECL:
Technical & Non Technical Jobs in HECL Recruitment Notification 2016 24/12/2015
HEC Ltd posted the notification for management trainees. At present HECL invites the application for the advertisement no. RT/33/2015. This notification posted on 24.12.2015. But job seekers, Online applications will be available from 23.01.2016 10.00 am. This advertisement unfolded to give training for graduate engineers. For the post, operate front-line executive positions in HECL plants/units/HQ. It invites the application for management trainee for both technical and non-technical field. The candidates who are young, energetic, promising talent and result-oriented can apply to this trainee jobs. The online submission will start from 23.01.2016 and closes on 12.02.2016 at 24.00 hrs.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd (HECL) Technical and Non Technical Recruitment 2016:
HECL recruitment for technical & non technical trainees: To know the brief details of this notification read the article thoroughly. In HECL notification totally, 127 posts are available. In these posts, 105 posts are for technical trainee and 22 posts for non-technical trainee. Upper age is relaxable in the case of reserved candidates. HECL decided to the aspirants who hold a degree of engineering/technology/AMIE with 60% marks and for HR (non-technical) post P.G with 60% marks. In the selection process, technical applicants have to pass in GATE 2015 exam and for non-technical post applicants have to participate in written exam held at Ranchi and followed by an interview.
HECL Management Trainee recruitment 2016 clear details for applicants:
Name of the organisation: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL)
Job profile: Management Trainee
Job type: Govt job (Contract based)
Training location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Training period: The selected candidates will be trained for period of two years
contract period: 3 years bond
Age limit: upper age 29 years as on 01.12.2015
Educational qualification for Technical and Non Technical Management Trainee:
For technical posts:
- Degree in technology/engineering/AMIE with 60% marks or CGPA from recognised university/institute in Mechanical/electrical/production/manufacturing/EEE/metallurgy,telecommunications and electronics.
- For SC/ST/PH 55% marks.
For non-technical posts:
- For HR: full time 2 years course of p>G/ diploma with 1st class and 60% marks in the management &industrial relations /MBA-HR/social work from Indian recognised university, which is approved by AICTE.
- For finance: CA/ICWA passed.
- For Law: bachelor degree with 60% marks from Indian recognised university, which is approved by AICTE.
- For SC/ST/PH it is adjustable to 55% marks.
Pay Scale for the selected candidates in HECL:
Selected aspirants will go for training for 2 years . In first yearone candidate will get RS.16400/- with IDA. On success ful completion of first year candidates will get salary of Rs.16400/- to 40400/- with basic pay of 16900/-
Number of Vacancies in HECL recruitment 2016:
There are total of 127 posts
For Technical posts:105 posts
|Technical posts||Number of posts|
|Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering||60|
|Electrical/ EEE/Electronics & Telecommunication||26|
For Non-Technical posts: 22 posts
|Non-technical posts||Number of posts|
Application Fees for Technical and Non Technical Jobs in HECL:
OBC (NCL)= Rs.800/-
How to apply for Technical and Non Technical Employment News 2016:
- To apply to this notification candidates can apply through online registration system of HEC.
- Log on to http://220.127.116.11/HECTechnicalworkmen/pages/home.aspx
- Before apply be ready with Email ID, recent photos, signature.
- Enter the details correctly. Without leave any field.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Submit the form.
- Collect your registration ID.
Selection Procedure for the Technical and Non Technical Job Applicants:
candidates who will comprise the GATE-2015 exam. Candidates will be select based on the score. Concerned aspirants will send for interview. GATE-2015 score in order to merit in the 1:5 ratio. Final selection shall be score weight is 80% for GATE exam and 20% from interview.
The written tests will be conduct at Ranchi. The selection will be based on merit in exam and interview. For these post also officials check the 1:5 ratio.
Important dates for Job Seekers to remember:
Online registration start date 23.01.2016
Closing date 12.02.2016
Last date to pay the fee 16.02.2016
HECL Official notification: http://hecltd.com/download/jobs/RT-31-2015_MTWebAdvt.pdf
Management Trainee Jobs online application: http://18.104.22.168/HECTechnicalworkmen/pages/home.aspx
HEC Trainee Notification 2016:
As mention in notification candidates will get benefits in pay scale like basic pay besides DA, CPF and free medical allowances for self and family. Also provides accommodation/HRA. In second year after completing, the training program candidates can be posted at Ranchi/across the country. In any factory/projects depend upon the requirement. The selected candidates in training will undergo for the health check-up before joining. And write a bond for three years on contract basis. Those who go beyond this bond they have to pay their 3 months salary as punishment.
HECL is biggest engineering platform in India. After established in 1958 it is maintaining number one position in India. It manufactures and supplies the equipment, renders and machines for project execution services. Which will use in core sections in industries. It has total manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location back by a physically powerful design engineering and technology squad.
The candidates who are going to apply posts in HECL, for them we provided all the information in a detailed way. Soon we will update syllabus and admit card details for exam. To get latest information regarding HECL follow our Jobs Q regularly. Thank you.