- 1 Online & Offline Application Procedure for Indian Passport
Online & Offline Application Procedure for Indian Passport
Every educated person wants groom their career in foreign countries. Moreover, so many Indian companies sending their employees for training purpose to outside of our country. In that case, also first they will check that particular employee has valid passport or not. After aviation industry, establishment maximum people are giving preference to travel on airlines. Who do not have passport they cannot go for foreign training. For that, they need passport. After 18 yrs finish everyone is eligible to apply for a passport. A passport is one proof where your date of birth, marital status, sex, your address, your parents details and it shows that you belong to which country. In one word to say, it is the main ID proof by government seal.
Documents needed to apply for Online & Offline Passport in India:
Before applying a fresh passport, you should keep two copies of fetch papers with you. They are
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- Indian citizen ship proof
- Police verification certificate (VC)
Police verification details:
If you can show passport as an ID proof no need to show any other proof. It has that much importance. For that, only when someone will apply for passport police verification will happen. With this, it does not go in wrong hands. For safety purpose, only police verification needs in issuing a passport. In this police verification also to types are there. One is pre-verification and second one is post- verification. Pre-verification is applicable for fresh passport and post- verification happens in case of re-issuing passport. To get police clearance certificate you should pay Rs.500/-. The validity of fee is one year from the date of pay. But if you taken appointment the validity is one year from appointment date.
- 2500 to 5000/-
- May be this price will vary.
How to apply Indian passport online:
The following process makes it simple to apply in online for Indian Passport.
- Go to passport Seva Kendra website passportindia.gov.in
- Click the Apply for fresh passport/re issuing passport option.
- Then go to procedure for online submission.
- Another page will open in new tab.
- In that page all instruction given
- Read carefully and click register now.
- Again, another page will open in that first select your passport office name from the listing present on your screen.
- Then registration portal will open.
- In that portal, fill your details clearly and correctly for registration process..
- Give the valid email ID details also.
- Then click “submit/ register button”.
- After submit it will ask you for email verification.
- Confirm your email ID then select download E-form option.
- Passport application from
- Fill the form with required details correctly.
- Click the “pay and schedule appointment”.
- to get the copy of application contains ARN (Application Reference Number) click on “Print Application Receipt”.
Online payment is important to get appointment in passport office. You can do online payment through credit card, SBI and challan of SBI. Where your appointment fixed / booked, visit that passport office/PSK/RPO in mentioned date and time.
Where to submit:
After online registration, you can submit the copy of application in passport office with required documents. Along with this, you can submit your passport copy at speed post centres, passport collection centres and district passport cells.
How to get the Tatkal passport:
For issuing a fresh /re-issue of Indian passport, only tatkal service is accessible. Tatkal facility was applicable only in emergency purpose like if any death and critical illness of nearest blood relations. In that case, only for tatkal passport you can apply. You cannot apply for this process in remaining conditions like renewing, travel, damaged, lost, expired passport.
Required details to get tatkal passports:
To get the tatkal passport you should speak to the Passport Application Centre and be sure that you are eligible to get this. In addition, remaining details like date of birth, passport ID, date and place of passport issue, expiry date and last for what reason you are applying for tatkal.
Mode of receiving a passport:
Within minimum one month of time, you can get your passport. You can receive a passport through Indian sped post to the present address mentioned in the application form by applicant. In requirement, you can collect your passport personally from Regional passport office (RPO).