Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC AE recruitment for Group-B and Class-II posts:
HPSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment had issued recently for various posts. Through advt number 8 &9 Haryana govt releases 77 AE jobs in HPSC. It published Class-II and Group-B jobs. Job hunters searching for latest govt jobs in Haryana can upload their application. Candidate seeks for career after Master degree course HPSC stands with 77 various job opportunities with different disciplines. Candidates who studied metric up to in Hindi are get eligibility to apply. to apply for any post mentioned through HPSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment candidates must studied Metric in Hindi/Sanskrit. Online applications were started from 08.02.2016. HPSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment applications are available up to 08.03.2016.
HPSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2016 @ hpsc.gov.in:
Candidates who are working from 10 years and have experience in relevant field, wish to change their career to govt jobs. Then HPSC Assistant Engineer AE recruitment provides job offer to experienced persons. Haryana PSC provides different jobs with variant disciplines. Job hunter who probes to search for experience based jobs in Haryana may apply. to apply for HPSC Jobs, one must hold minimum of 3 years experience in relevant post at Govt/cooperative sector. To apply for engineering jobs in Haryana PSC online application link will be active up to 08.03.2016. After that registration link will be vanished.
Government Jobs updates In Haryana
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 @ sssc.gov.in
- HPSC Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Public Service commission @ hpsc.gov.in
- Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Available @ hssc.gov.in
HPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification Details:
Name of organisation: Haryana Public Service Commission
Job profile: various jobs
Job type: State govt job- contract basis
Number of posts: 77 jobs
- AE civil=55 posts
- AE mechanical=7 posts
- AE Electrical=2 posts
- DWO (Group-B)=3 posts
- Numismatic officer (Group-B)= 1 post
- Curator (Group-B)=1 post
- Asst Director (Group-B)=1 post
- Manager (Class-II)= 3 posts
- Chief manager marketing= 1 post
- Chief manager Production= 1 post
- Prohibition period: 2 years
Job location: Haryana
For chief manager and manager 17 years to 45 years
For Asst director, curator and numismatic officer is 21 years to 42 years
For AE age limit is 20 years to 42 years
For district Welfare Officer 30 years to 45 years.
Chief Manager Production:
Master’s Degree in Agriculture Plant Breeding, Agronomy/ Seed Technology. Minimum 10 years experience needed.
Chief manager marketing:
Master’s Degree in Agriculture “other than Soil Science”/ MBA, Specialisation in Marketing Management. Minimum ten years experience needed
M.Sc. Agril with specialisation in plant breeding, Agronomy /Seed Technology. Minimum 3 years experience needed.
Assistant engineer (group-B), Numistration officer and Curator:
Master’s Degree in Ancient Indian History, culture with Archaeology Group from recognised university. PG Diploma in Archaeology.
Assistant Engineer posts:
BE (in respective branch)/ equivalent qualification.
District welfare Officer (Group-B):
Master degree in Social work/ Sociology/Economics with Five years field experience
- Chief Manager : Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 with Rs.7,600/-
- for Manager Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- with Rs.5400/-
- Assistant Director Rs. 9300 to Rs.34800/- with Rs.4200/-
- for Assistant Engineers for all streams Rs. 9300-34800/- with Rs. 5400/-.
Other Govt Jobs updates for Graduates
- SSC SI, ASI recruitment in Delhi Police CAPFs and CISFs 2016 Graduates
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 | 1315 Clerk officer Posts Apply Online
- Midhani SOT recruitment 2016 – 2017 apply online before 15/07/2016
- GEN/OBC= Rs.500/-
- SC/ST= Rs.125/-
Paid through e-Challan in any branch of SBI / SBP after 48 hours of registration.
How to Apply:
- Suitable applicants visit official portal hpsc.gov.in / www.hpsconline.in
- Search for Advertisement number 8 & 9.
- Then fill required fields with proper information.
- Upload signature and photograph.
- Pay exam fee.
- Then submit.
- Wait until system generates your application ID.
- Candidate who submits their application in a prescribed essential way, they will call for interview process.
- selected candidates must be in prepare to join in duty after selection only.
Last date to apply for Haryana Assistant Engineer AE recruitment is 08.03.2016
Download HPSC AE advertisement Application
NOTE to the candidates:
HPSC Assistant Engineer AE recruitment will decide recruitment process depend on application weight age. If applications will receive more than expectation, HPSC will organise screening test to select candidates. Otherwise, above-mentioned procedure will be final to recruit candidates for Engineering Jobs in HPSC. To know more latest updates about HPSC/ Haryana jobs, Visit Jobs Q. Thank you.