- 1 IIT Chennai Recruitment for Non-Teaching Jobs / Apply before 17.2.2016
- 1.1 IIT Madras Jr Technician Assistant Recruitment PDF / Online Application Form @ iitm.ac.in
- 1.2 Indian Institute of Technology Chennai Recruitment for Non- Teaching Jobs:
IIT Chennai Recruitment for Non-Teaching Jobs / Apply before 17.2.2016
IIT Madras Jr Technician Assistant Recruitment Notification released by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. IITM invites online application for various non-teaching positions. IIT Madras Recruitment 2016 posted under IITM/R/1/2016 dated on 22.01.2016. IITM recruitment non –teaching positions are offering various posts in Chennai. Every year IIT Madras release different recruitment notification for select capable candidates in various posts. In the year, 2016 IITM came up with new recruitment notification. IITM currently holds 59 junior Technician posts in different categories. Candidates who seeks for Diploma Jobs, submit your Bio Data form. Moreover, who is looking for a Govt career after Graduation this notification will help you to get Govt jobs in Chennai Already online application started for IIT Madras recruitment 2016. Any of the eligible candidates who do not want to miss Non- teaching Positions at IITM apply now. Last date for submission of application through iitm.ac.in on or before 17.02.2016.
IIT Madras Jr Technician Assistant Recruitment PDF / Online Application Form @ iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment Non-Teaching posts is a gateway to apply for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu State. By applying for Junior technician post candidates can try for latest Chennai Jobs. According to this notification vacancies are available in Security Guard, Junior Asst, Junior Technician, Engineer, Physical education Officer, Technical Officer, Asst Registar, Medical Officer and Dpty register etc. Fr every post IITM needs 5 years experience candidates. An aspirant who satisfies IIT Madras Jr Technician Assistant recruitment Eligibility criteria can apply in online before the last date. Relaxation in age to internal candidates is applicable as per rules.
Indian Institute of Technology Chennai Recruitment for Non- Teaching Jobs:
Name of organisation: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Job profile: various posts
Job type: Contract Basis
Number of jobs: 59 posts
- Superintending Engineer-1 post
- Deputy Registrar-2 posts
- Assistant Registrar-2 posts
- Medical Officer-3 posts
- Technical Officer-2 posts
- Physical Education Officer-1 post
- Junior Superintendent-4 posts
- Junior Engineer-1 post
- Junior Technical Superintendent- 9 posts
- Junior Technician*- 17 posts
- Junior Assistant-16 posts
- Security Guard-12 posts
Job location: Chennai
- For no.10,11 and 12 posts 27 years
- For no.7,8 and 9 posts 32 years
- For no.3,4,5 and 6 posts-45 years
- And for 1 and 2 posts 50 years
Educational Qualification for IIT Chennai Non-Teaching Jobs
- For no.2 and 3posts: Post graduate qualification with 55% marks and 5 years experience in relevant field.
- For no. 1,5 and 9 posts: BE/BTech with 5 years experience in relevant field.
- For no. 4 post: MBBS degree from IMC recognised university with 3 years clinical experience in hospitals.
- For no.6,7,11 and 8 posts: Graduate in physical education/Arts/Diploma in mechanical engineering with 5/6 years experience.
- For post no. 10: Diploma in engineering with 2 years experience.
- For no. 12 post: SSLC with high physical fitness and having NCC certificate.
IIT Chennai Recruitment process
- Written test
- For 12,11 and 10 post: Rs.5200-20200/- with 2000/-
- For 7,8 and 9 posts: Rs.9300 to 34800 with 4200/-
- For remaining posts: Rs15600 to 39100 with 5400-7600/- grade pay.
Rs.100/- for unreserved categories.
How to apply the IIT Madras Jobs
- Visit iitm.ac.in
- Then search for the advertisement number mentioned above.
- Apply to IITmadras recruitment 2016 by mentioning the post name you deserve.
- Pay exam fee and submit.
- Wait and collect you ID of registerd application.
IIT Madras Recruitment Dates
Last date to apply for IIT Madras recruitment 2016 is 17.02.2016
IIT Chennai Recruitment Notification links:
Official Notification for IIT Madras Jobs
IIT Madras Junior Technician Recruitment 2016:
IIT Madras notified in notification that woman is also eligible to apply. Candidates seeking for diploma jobs in Chennai can apply. But for Diploma candidates they should complete a diploma degree after 10th class of continuing duration of 3 years course. Post no.1, 2 and 3 are recruiting on Contract basis. Before apply to any of the posts mentioned in IIT Madras Jr Technician Assistant Recruitment notification. Kindly candidates, check your requisite qualification and experience. Non-receipt of any supporting documents, which indicates your eligibility, will be considered as incomplete application. We suggest to all applicant show wish to apply to IIT Chennai recruitment 2016, verify the official notification once.
To know the latest updates about Chennai Jobs/upcoming Govt jobs in Chennai follow Jobs Q. Thank you.