- Territorial Army Officer syllabus | online application will be announced @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Indian Army Territorial syllabus allotted for the Indian Army syllabus is specified with exam pattern below:
- Selection process with exam pattern for the Indian Army Recruitment are followed as:
- Important link for Indian Army Territorial syllabus:
Territorial Army Officer syllabus | online application will be announced @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The Indian Army Territorial syllabus is released by the Indian Army recruitment 2016. In this recruitment the Indian Army recruitment the Indian Army Territorial syllabus is a mandatory issue to the candidate to prepare well for the exam. Without preparing the Indian Army Territorial syllabus no one can perform well in the Indian Army recruitment. While preparing for recruitment should maintain the time. The date announced by the Indian Army recruitment for online application is 25/05/2016.Last Date for submitting application form 30th June, 2016. The exam will be conducted on 31st July, 2016.The Indian Army territorial syllabus related to their core department of the candidate. The age limit for recruitment is 18- 42 years.
Indian Army Territorial syllabus allotted for the Indian Army syllabus is specified with exam pattern below:
Indian Army Syllabus related to the Indian Army recruitment follows. There are two papers involved in Indian Army Territorial syllabus: Paper 1 contains- Reasoning & Elementary Mathematics. Paper 2 contains- General Knowledge & English. Each topic allots 50 marks and carries 1 mark for each. Duration of the exam is 2 Hrs.
- Reasoning: Reasoning topic plays an important role in the exam. In this topic completely relates to logical thinking, the topic is considered in the recruitment people who think out of the box with broad mind can be eligible.
- Elementary Mathematics: Elementary Mathematics is having sub topics like:
- Elementary Number Theory.
- Unitary Method.
- General Knowledge: General Knowledge is related to current affairs which were happening in our surroundings. Especially this topic plays an important role in the exam. In this paper includes sub topics like:
- Scientific subject.
- History of India.
- Geography of Nature.
- English: English is the general subject one can score better marks. This contains sub topics like:
- Reading comprehension.
- Para jumbles.
- Error Spotting.
- Jumbled sentences.
- Sentence correction.
- Fill in the blanks.
Selection process with exam pattern for the Indian Army Recruitment are followed as:
- Type of exam is Objective. There will be negative marks for each question.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the recruitment is 40%. Should get more than 50% marks in each topic.
- Candidates who got cut off marks are eligible to further test.
- Candidates whose application form are correct without any errors, are eligible to Preliminary Interview conducted by respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- The interview will be conducted by the Service Selection Board (SSB) & the Medical Board for final selection, who were successful in previous tests.
Last date of online application submission: 30th June, 2016.
Written Exam Date: 31st July, 2016.
The official link for syllabus
Aspirants who are interested to get a job in the Indian Army recruitment, should follow the syllabus announced in the Indian Army Territorial syllabus to prepare well and score better marks in recruitment. For more updates log on to www.jobsq.com. Thank you for visiting us. All the best for your exam. Have a good day.