- 1 Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant Syllabus and Exam pattern
- 1.1 Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant PA Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details:
- 1.2 Intelligence Bureau PA Recruitment syllabus 2016:
Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant Syllabus and Exam pattern
The Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau recently released a Personal Assistant PA Recruitment 2016 for 69 eligible candidates. so many candidates are applying for IB PT recruitment 2016. If you are one among who searches Intelligence Bureau PA recruitment syllabus 2016. Then for them, we came up with PA Model Papers. Interested candidates can go through with Intelligence bureau PA recruitment syllabus. Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant PA Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern will help for Applicants in their IB PA exam preparation.
Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant PA Syllabus and Exam Pattern Details:
We bring some good news for all IB PA applicants who are searching for Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant PA Syllabus 2016. We provided below all details about MHA IB PA Syllabus 2016. MHA IB PA Recruitment 2016 published by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on its official website. IB applicants can download Intelligence bureau PA recruitment syllabus and start preparations for IB PA Exam. Syllabus is main and Important part of Entrance exams. Always Govt exams have high competition. Officials will make Exam paper in a very competitive way as thousands of participants will appear. From among all IB has to select skilled competitors for PA post.
MHA Intelligence Bureau PA recruitment 2016 details shortly:
Name of organisation: Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs),
Job type: Central Govt job
Job profile: Personal Assistant
Category: Intelligence Bureau PA recruitment syllabus 2016
Latest Govt Jobs updates For Graduates
- SGPGIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment 2016 | Apply 163 Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Medical Physics Resident Jobs @ sgpgi.ac.in
- RITES LTD GETs Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online 30 Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs through GATE-2016
- APSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2016 | 107 Guwahati, Assam Teachers Jobs in Govt H.S Application Form
Intelligence Bureau Exam pattern for PA Examination:
- In IB PA question paper contains two types of
- In paper-I written exam will conduct on GK, reasoning and quantitative ability.
- Paper-I is objective type questions/MCQ.
- IB PA Paper-I carries 80 marks for 80 questions.
- In Paper- II essay writing will be there.
- This is descriptive writing.
- IB PA Paper-II carries 70 marks.
- Overall IB PA exam carries 200 marks.
- IB PA Exam will conduct for 2 hours +.
- Candidate who are able meet eligibility criteria against marks calculation.
- They will call for next recruitment process.
|Written test (objective)||I||80||80|| |
|Essay writing (Descriptive)||II||70||One essay+ comprehension+ language test|
|Stenography Skill test||English/Hindi||50||—–||10 min for shorthand and 40 min for English &55 min for Hindi|
Intelligence Bureau PA Recruitment syllabus 2016:
In IB PA exam MCQ questions will given from three subjects. They are general knowledge, quantitative and reasoning.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Interpretation
- Number Systems.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time and Distance.
- History – India
- World history.
- About India
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian National Movement.
- Science & Technology
- Geography – India & World.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Indian Constitution.
- Word Building
- Semantic Analogy
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Classification
- Semantic Series
- Number Series
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Coding & de-coding
- Semantic Classification
- Numerical Operations
- Symbolic Operations
- Space Orientation
- Figural Analogy,
- Space Visualization.
Intelligence Bureau PA recruitment syllabus 2016 for paper-II:
- Essay in Hindi/English language. Candidates has to write 300 words topic on selection of 4 choices. This will carry 25 marks.
- English/Hindi comprehension passage carries 15 marks.
- Test of language.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Intelligence bureau PA recruitment stenography Skill Test:
English/ Hindi Shorthand 100 wpm
- Dictation: 10 minutes 100 wpm
- Skill test on computer ‐ transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
Selected candidates will send to character and antecedent verification followed by Medical test.
By utilising this Intelligence Bureau PA recruitment syllabus 2016 prepare for IB PA Exam. Soon we will update admit card details. To know IB PA upcoming recruitment process visit Jobs Q. Thank you.