- 1 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment for 18 Law Officer Post Vacancies
- 1.1 Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment CLAT-2016 qualified Law officers:
- 1.2 Indian oil recruitment 2016 for experienced law officers details:
- 1.2.1 Educational qualification IOCL Recruitment:
- 1.2.2 Required Professional experience:
- 1.2.3 Remuneration package:
- 1.2.4 How to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment CLAT-2016 test:
- 1.2.5 How to apply for Indian oil recruitment 2016:
- 1.2.6 Selection procedure Indian Oil Limited jobs :
- 1.2.7 CLAT -2016 Application form:
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment for 18 Law Officer Post Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs: Indian OIL has released a recruitment notification for Law Officer. These IOCL vacant positions will be occupied by the eligible candidates. In search of eligible aspirants of Indian oil decided to recruit the candidates who qualified in CLAT-2016 test. Qualified candidates in CLAT-2016 entrance test will get a chance to participate in Indian oil recruitment process. Every year CLAT test conducts by Rajiv Gandhi national University of Law (RGNUL). Patiala RGNUL will conduct this programme to 2 year LLM graduate admission. These jobs are likely to recruit the candidates for 3 years of bond. To apply for Indian oil recruitment 2016 last date is 31.03.2016. in official portal experienced law officers notification released on 01.01.2016.
Indian Oil IOCL Recruitment CLAT-2016 qualified Law officers:
CLAT known as Common Law Admission Test. This test will carry out the skilled persons of law officers. This year CLAT-2016 postgraduate programme test will schedule on 8.05.2016. Interested candidates who wish to work at Indian Oil Recruitment first they have to clear and qualify in CLAT-2016 exam. From the qualified candidates Indian oil will select the candidates for GD and interview process. The last date to get the application form for CLAT is 31.03.2016. After that on 18.04.2016 onward Indian oil online application form will be made available for the sake of applicants. For this application, candidates need to keep CLAT-2016 application number, Control number and roll number.
Indian oil recruitment 2016 for experienced law officers details:
Name of organisation: Indian oil Corporation Limited
Job profile: experienced law officers
Job type: 3 Years Bond Govt Job
Job location: Across India
Number of posts: 18 posts
Age limit: maximum 30 years as on 30.06.2016.
Educational qualification IOCL Recruitment:
- Qualified in degree and awarded in LLB from Indian universities.
- GEN and OBC candidates should score 60% and for SC/ST scored 55%.
Required Professional experience:
- Candidates have minimum 2 years experience in law filed in India.
- Candidates participated at Bar/working with law firms.
- The candidates handled private/ public legal work or with central/state, govt legal works.
Selected candidates in the Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment notification 2016 for the law officers will be given a basic pay of RS.24900/-
How to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment CLAT-2016 test:
- As we mention candidates first write the CLAT-2016 exam for that go to the official website.
- Log on to clat.ac.in
- Fill the online application form as per instructions.
- After submitting wait for some time.
- To get admit card, CLAT-2016 ID, roll number and control n umber.
- This online submission need to be completed on 31.03.2016.
How to apply for Indian oil recruitment 2016:
- To apply for Indian oil recruitment CLAT applicants need to visit the authorised site.
- Relevant site for Indian oil is iocl.com
- In home page, you can see people & carer link.
- Under this applicant must fill correct CLAT ID, roll number and control number.
- Upload recent photos and signature.
- These would be same as given in CLAT application.
- Upon the entries, finished system will generate ID. Take the ID number of Indian oil.
- Must take a copy of filled application form, for future reference.
- The last date to apply for Indian oil recruitment is 16.05.2016
Selection procedure Indian Oil Limited jobs :
- First candidates need to appear in CLAT-2016 test.
- Candidates who meet eligibility criteria can see their names in short list.
- Then they will call for GD/ group task and interview.
- Along interview, attitude, aptitude and skill test will conduct.
Important dates IOCL Recruitment:
CLAT -2016 exam Application starting date is 01.01.2016
Last date to apply for CLAT-2016 is 31.03.2016
CLAT admit card available on 14.04.2016
CLAT-2016 test date is 08.05.2016 from 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Starting date of Indian oil online application is 18.04.2016
Closing date of online application for Indian oil is 16.05.2016
Official website of CLAT is www.clat.ac.in
Official website of Indian oil is www.iocl.com
Official notification: https://www.iocl.com/download/Law_Recruitment_Detailed_AD_CLAT_2016.pdf
CLAT -2016 Application form:
Indian oil provides vacancies across India. To apply for this notification candidates have some professional experience according to recruiters. The candidates who have participated at the Bar law firms they require to submit certificate of evidence award and experience certificate from solicitor. The candidates who handled legal works they require to submit degree of evidence award and employer certificate.GEN category should have to execute a bond of Rs.300000/- and for SC/ST of Rs.50000/- to work in the corporation for a minimum 3 years. The placement will be given according to the vacancies available in divisions/offices/units in Indian Oil. The posting shall be in any region of India.
About Indian oil:
IOCL is corporation energy and the uppermost ranked Indian company in the Fortune’s prestigious Global 500 list. From last five and a half decades of firm service to the nation. Indian oil have materialised as the leading business enterprise in India with a turnover of Rs 4.57 lakh crore (US$ 73.7 billion). It operates one of Asia’s largest network of Refineries, Marketing touch points, Pipelines and Petrochemicals Business.
The candidates who are going to apply for Indian oil notification, for them we explain the brief details about the experienced law officers vacancies. For further latest notification, follow regularly jobsq.in. Thank you.