- 1 JKPSC Combined Competitive preliminary Examination for Administrative Service 2016
JKPSC Combined Competitive preliminary Examination for Administrative Service 2016
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016 has recently released the notification on 18th June 2016 with Advt No: PSC/ EXM/ 2016/52. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced this advertisement to fill the vacancies of 277 posts. The vacancies of posts in Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service, J&K Accounts Service for the year 2016. Candidates who are searching for government jobs in Jammu & Kashmir can apply to these JKPSC Jobs under JKPSC Competitive Preliminary Exam 2016. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these JKPSC jobs of Competitive Preliminary examination 2016, JKPSC Recruitment 2016 can apply online. Online application links will be available from 22nd June 2016 to 22nd July 2016. The Detailed JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2016 is available on our site jobsq.in. For more information like vacancy details, Selection Procedure, Application Process. Educational Qualification about exam. Candidates can check to official website regarding the JKPSC CCE Exam 2016.
Vacancy Details of JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Junior scale of J&K Administrative Service – 269 posts.
- OM- 153 posts.
- SC- 23 posts.
- ST- 25 posts.
- RBA- 54 posts.
- ALC- 08 posts.
- OSC- 06 posts.
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service – 02 posts.
- SC- 01 posts.
- RBA- 01 posts.
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service – 06 posts.
- OM- 02 posts.
- ST- 01 post.
- RBA- 02 posts.
- ALC- 01 post.
Eligibility Criteria of JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016
Age Limit for JKPSC CCE Exam 2016:
Candidates who wish to apply for JKPSC CCE Exam 2016 should attain the below age limit as 01.01.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification for JKPSC CCE Exam 2016
Applicants must complete a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any university recognized by the central government from the foreign university recognized by the government.
Selection Process: candidates who are applying for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016:
Will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016:
Have to pay an application fee at any branch of J&K Bank. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General candidates: Rs. 1005/-.
- For Reserved Category/ PHC Candidates: Rs. 505/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 9300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- per month.
- Online application starts from: 22nd June 2016.
- Closing Date of Application: 22nd July 2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25th July 2016.
- Preliminary Examination Date: 25th September 2016.
- Main Examination Date: 01st November 2016.
The online application for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016:notification released under JKPSC combined competitive Exam 2016 is available on our site.
How to apply for JKPSC CCE Exam 2016?
- Read the notification given by website before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature.
- Submit the form before completion of on or last before.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Download JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016
To apply for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016 online move to
For more information about JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016 for the posts of Administrative, police, Accounts Service should check the official website.
For more details about JKPSC CCE Exam 2016 candidates should check official website for updates. And for more updates and for other government jobs, private jobs don’t forget to bookmark our site www.jobsq.in.