- Syllabus of Karnataka Civil Judge Exam 2016 | Karnataka CJ Syllabus | Karnataka Civil Judge Exam 2016
- Karnataka Judiciary Syllabus | Karnataka Civil Judge Exam 2016 Syllabus | Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims and Mains Syllabus | Karnataka High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Details:
Syllabus of Karnataka Civil Judge Exam 2016 | Karnataka CJ Syllabus | Karnataka Civil Judge Exam 2016
High court of Karnataka released a notification for Civil Judge 124 Posts in Karnataka High Court, by the official website. Candidates applied for the Civil Judge Jobs should prepare well for this exam because the selection process will be done by High Court Judiciary Recruitment Authority. Candidates needs to check the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus, before going to start your preparation, applied candidates should download the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus and examination pattern. Once look after it how they are given in the previous examinations also analyse the syllabus. Prepare well for the Exam.
Karnataka Judiciary Syllabus | Karnataka Civil Judge Exam 2016 Syllabus | Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Karnataka civil judge examination procedure and questions are framed by the high court of Karnataka recruitment authorities. The Exam will be conducted in 3 phases
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- CoKarnatakauter Knowledge
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims and Mains Syllabus | Karnataka High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination will be conducted by the recruitment authority of Karnataka Judiciary. This preliminary exam consisting of 100 marks, with objective type of questions Candidates who are qualified in the preliminary exam, will be eligible for the Karnataka Civil Judge 2016 main examination
Main Exam consist of 3 papers
Translation Paper for 100 marks: candidate needs to translate given content from English to Karnataka, and Karnataka to English these contents will be form.
Depositions Judgements and III. Documents
Law Paper I: It is for 100 marks
Questions will be from
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872;
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973;
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908;
- Principles of pleading and the constitution of India.
Law paper II:
Maximum marks 100 It will consist topic related to Framing of Issues and writing of judgement in civil cases.
Law Paper III:
Maximum marks for 100 Candidate will be tested by Framing of charges and writing of judgement in criminal cases.
VIVA-VOCE Maximum marks of 100
- The candidate should have General Knowledge, grasp of priciples of law and suitable for the
- Appointment as civil Judge shall be tested.
CoKarnatakauter test will be conducted for 25 marks coKarnatakauter test marks will be secure maximum of 25 25 marks such as marks secured by the candidate. Knowledge of the candidates shall not be aggregates to the total marks written examination and viva-voce
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Details:
- Minimum qualification for the preliminary examination for the SC/ST/Category-I candidates will be 50 marks
- Minimum Qualification for the Main Examination for SC/ST/category-I Candidates will be 40 and for the general category candidates 50 mark .
- In any Main examination of the written examination will be eligible for the viva-voce.
Note for the Aspirants:
In this article we mentioned the all information about the Civil Judge Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Applicants prepare well before attending the civil judge exam. And subscribe JobsQ for getting regular updates regarding the Civil Judge Admit cards and Civil Judge Results to your mailbox. Thank You.