- 1 Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Syllabus and Exam pattern 2016 for Asst Engineer AE posts:
- 1.1 KPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus and KPSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern
- 1.2 KPSC Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Syllabus and Exam pattern 2016 for Asst Engineer AE posts:
Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus is available. Applicants who decided to attend KPSC AE exam can check the Asst Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern. KPSC had released a notification for Assistant Engineer posts in Civil/mechanical/Electrical fields. KPSC offers Engineering jobs for interested and eligible candidates. According to notification 846 vacant posts are vacant in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical. Candidates can apply for engineering jobs in Karnataka State. In selection process, written test and interview will conduct. Online submission last date to apply for KPSC AE recruitment 2016 is 27.02.2016.
Name of organisation: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Job location: Karnataka
Job type: State govt Job in Karnataka
Category: KPSC Assistant Engineer AE syllabus 2016 and exam pattern
KPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus and KPSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern
Mechanical Branch KPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus:
- Thermo Dynamics
- Strength of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Heat Transfer,
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering
KPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus Civil:
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Environmental Studies
Syllabus for post of KPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus Electrical:
- Analogy and Digital Electronics
- Electric Power Systems
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electro magnetic
- Power Electronics.
- Microprocessor & Microcontrollers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Management and Entrepreneurship.
KPSC Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Detailed chapter wise KPSC AE syllabus:
Download Electrical Assistant & Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF
We mention all details about KPSC AE Syllabus 2016. Our post will help to applicants in all the way of preparation for KPSC AE competitive examination.