- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation KSRTC Recruitment 2016 for Non-Supervisiory and Mechanical Posts @ ksrtcjobs.com
- Karnataka RTC Non-Supervisory and Mechanical Vacancies:
- Karnataka RTC Grade-III Jobs Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Number of posts KSRTC Employment News:
- Location of Placement and Age Limit for the applicants.
- Educational qualification required for the applicants of KSRTC Recruitment:
- KSRTC Application fee
- How to apply for Karnataka RTC Recruitment 2016?
- KSRTC Recruitment Selection procedure
- Important dates:
- Important links:
- Karnataka Jobs in RTC for 1114 vacancies in various departments:
- NOTE for KSRTC Applicants:
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation KSRTC Recruitment 2016 for Non-Supervisiory and Mechanical Posts @ ksrtcjobs.com
Karnataka RTC Recruitment Notification was released on 06.01.2016 the official website. KSRTC recruitment was dispatched under the advt numbers 01/2016 and 02/2016. This notification is a great way to get the jobs in Karnataka govt. KSRTC Non-supervisory recruitment notification was offering the jobs in RTC. Indians are offering to apply for KSRTC Jobs through online. The person who lives in Karnataka state they can get jobs in KSRTC. The candidates who wish to get Govt jobs after graduation can apply for RTC jobs. To apply for KSRTC grade-III posts candidates need to visit the official portal for more details. Interested candidates can apply to Karnataka RTC notification for Non-supervisory and Mechanical posts before the last date. Candidates can apply to Grade-III jobs in KSRTC notification through online. The last submission date to apply online is 04.02.2016.
Karnataka RTC Non-Supervisory and Mechanical Vacancies:
According to KSRTC notification released by Karnataka State Govt, totally 1114 posts are available in Grade-III posts like Non-supervisory and Mechanical posts etc. Various vacancies are available in different departments of RTC. At present, KSRTC RTC is recruiting the candidates who have Diploma/Graduation/BCA recognised college or board. Candidates will select based on their marks obtained in Academic career, Physical test. Selected candidates get as a job location in Karnataka RTC department. The online application was started. So candidates are advised to apply immediately. We have given all the key information in this article. To get idea of this particular post please read the information and go through it.
Karnataka RTC Grade-III Jobs Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of organisation: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Job type; Govt job
Job profile: Non-supervisory and mechanical jobs
Number of posts KSRTC Employment News:
Total Number of Vacancies in KSRTC 1114 posts
Mechanical: 840 posts
- Technical Assistant: 556 posts
- Auto Mechanic: 160 posts
- Auto Electrician: 60 posts
- Auto Body Builder: 44 posts
- Auto Welder: 15 posts
- Auto Painter: 4 posts
- Auto Machinist: 1 posts
Non-Supervisory: 274 posts
- Assistant Traffic Inspector: 128 posts
- Assistant Accountant : 71 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 41 posts
- Assistant Store Keeper: 34 posts
Location of Placement and Age Limit for the applicants.
Job location: Karnataka
Age limit: age limit between 18 years to 40 years.
Educational qualification required for the applicants of KSRTC Recruitment:
For Auto Mechanic, Auto Body Builder, Auto Painter, Auto Welder and Auto Machinist:
Candidates need to qualify in Diploma in Automobile/mechanical/Welding with HTV license.
For Auto Electrician:
Passed in Diploma in EE/refrigerating and AC with HTV license
For Assistant Accountant: Hold the graduation certificate of Commerce with computer knowledge.
For Assistant Traffic Inspector: Passed in PUC (Pre University course)
For Statistical Assistant:
Hold the degree in statistics/BCA/BSc computer science.
KSRTC Application fee
How to apply for Karnataka RTC Recruitment 2016?
- Need to visit official portal ksrtcjobs.com / www.ksrtc1.online-ap1.com
- Then search for KSRTC advt no 01/2016 and 02/2016
- Fill the fields with required information according to your eligibility.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Collect your ID of application.
KSRTC Recruitment Selection procedure
Candidates will select under the academic career merit and physical test for remaining follow the official website.
Last date to apply in online is 04.02.2016.
Official notification for Non –supervisory posts: http://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/Notification-01-2016-Non-Supervisory.pdf
Official notification for Mechanical posts:
Karnataka Jobs in RTC for 1114 vacancies in various departments:
KSRTC provides large number of vacancies for capable candidates. KSRTC recruitment 2016 brings an opportunity to get State Govt job in Karnataka. Eligible candidates who satisfy the relevant qualification for selected post in KSRTC recruitment 2016 can enrol their applications registration. Candidates who are in a search of getting Diploma Jobs can apply in online. Applicants may qualify in KSRTC recruitment 2016 process can get jobs in Karnataka state. We suggest to applicants kindly look at official notification before applying to Mechanical Jobs in KSRTC Recruitment 2016.
NOTE for KSRTC Applicants:
All updates about latest Govt jobs in Karnataka and KSRTC upcoming notifications will update in Jobs Q. Subscribe to JOBS Q and get updates of latest recruitment notifications. Thank you.