Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 -1705 Constable, Sub Inspector & Others:
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016: Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) and chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya has published a Latest notification for filling up 1705 UB Sub inspector, constable posts of Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 and other in the Meghalaya Police. Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format, on or before 31/07/2016. Applicants are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian citizens and who are domiciled in the State of Meghalaya to fill up the below mentioned 5 categories of vacancies in the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016. Application forms are available from 1st June 2016 onwards. Aspirants must visit the official site of www.megpolice.gov.in to get details related to this recruitment.
About the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016:
The Meghalaya Police is the Law Enforcement Agency for the state of Meghalaya in India. It was earlier part of the Assam Police until 1972 when the separate State of Meghalaya was created. Meghalaya Police have fully stated wise security system.The Meghalaya Police department has announced the recruitment for creates manpower and recruit some employees for control work and all activities.All efforts have been made to make the information as accurate as possible and it is responsible for control of all crimes. So all the applicants should check all the details about the Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 notification before start applying process.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancies Details:
- Total posts:1705 Posts.
- Name of the Post:
- Category 1 Posts (UB Sub Inspector):100 Posts
- 1.UB Sub Inspector:100 Posts.
- Category 2 Posts (AB Sub Inspector): 25 Posts
1.UB Sub Inspector: 25 posts.
- Category 3 Posts (UB Group): 631 Posts
Unarmed Branch Constables:463 Posts.
Firemen: 41 Posts.
- Driver Firemen: 10 Posts.
- MPRO Operator Constables : 96 Posts.
- WPC:23 Posts.
- Category 4 Posts (AB Group): 929 posts
- Armed Branch Constable:150 Posts.
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable & IRBN Constable: 600 Posts.
- Armourer: 10 Posts.
- Bugler: 06 Posts.
- Diver Constable: 120 posts.
- Mechanic posts: 10.
- Rider Constable : 03 Posts.
- Handyman Constable :20 Posts.
- MRPO (General Duty) Constable : 10 Posts.
- Category 5 Posts(Follower Group): 20 Posts.
- Follower of DEF / State Battalions including IRBN: 20 posts.
Age Limit: UB SI/ AB SI:20 to 27 years.
- Follower:18 to 27 years
- For all remaining Posts:18 to 21 Years.
- Educational Qualification: Class V, Class IX, 10+2 & Degree in any stream.(Refer to notification for full details).
- Application Form Cost: Rs.150/-.
Important dates for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016:
- Starting Date of Submission For Application:01/06/2016.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications:31/07/2016.
- Application Procedure for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016: Aspirant and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format along with all essential documents on or before 31/07/2016.