- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Recruitment 148 vacancies apply online
- MPPEB Recruitment 2016 for Combined PG level examination
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Combined PG Level Exam MPPEB recruitment 2016 details
- Location and Age Limit for Selected Candidates MP Vyapam ASCO Group 1
- Educational qualification for MP Vyapam ASCO Group 1 Recruitment
- How to apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2016?
- Selection process MPPEB Recruitment 2016:
- Important dates MPPEB Job Aspirants:
- Important links for More details about MPPEB notification 2016:
- About the MPPEB organization:
- NOTE For Vyapam applicants:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Recruitment 148 vacancies apply online
MP Vyapam ASCO recruitment 2016 has released employment news for various posts. Applicants interest at Govt jobs in MP may apply for vyapam posts. Current MPPEB recruitment is recruiting candidates for MP Vyapam PG level exam. MPPEB recruitment 2016 is to fill 148 vacancies at Vyapam. Candidates are interested to work in Govt jobs after PG can apply for Vyapam MPPEB recruitment notification.MP Vyapam recruitment is inviting online applications from all eligible aspirants. Interested candidates can upload their application for MPPEB Vyapam jobs in online before the closing date. Last submission date for MPPEB application is for ASCO jobs in Vyapam is 24.02.2016.
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 for Combined PG level examination
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released Assistant Seed Certification officer ASCO jobs notification. MPPEB Group-I notification 2016 is to fill 148 posts. Presently MPPEB is recruiting aspirants for various jobs, who have educational qualification of PG. Mode of ASCO jobs application is online. In selection, procedure candidates should go through PG Level written test followed by an personal interview. Selected candidates will place at Vyapam, MP. In this article, we mentioned all the basic information, which will help you to apply for MPPEB recruitment 2016 Vyapam posts. To get Bhopal jobs Please go through full article carefully.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Combined PG Level Exam MPPEB recruitment 2016 details
Name of organisation: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Job type: state govt job
Job profile: various posts
Number of jobs in MP Vyapam ASCO Group 1
Asst Seed certification officer=56 posts
Accountant officer=20 posts
Asst Statically officer=15 posts
Asst GM= 20 posts
Asst Chemist=9 posts
Sr research Asst=3 posts
Dy GM=3 posts
Seeds Disease specialist= 1 post.
Location and Age Limit for Selected Candidates MP Vyapam ASCO Group 1
Job location: Madhya Pradesh.
Other Govt Jobs updates in Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam police syllabus | PDF Download syllabus
- MP Vyapam Police Constable Recruitment 2016 |Apply 14283 Madhya Pradesh SI, ASI Jobs Online @ vyapam.nic.in
- MP Police Constable Syllabus 2016 Pdf, 14283 Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Exam Pattern @
Age limit: between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2016
Educational qualification for MP Vyapam ASCO Group 1 Recruitment
Need to complete PG and diploma courses .
How to apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2016?
- Interested candidates can go to the official website
- Then search for Vyapam MPPEB recruitment 2016
- Scan and upload signature.
- Fill the form with complete details
- Pay application fee
- Submit application.
- Collect your application ID.
- Take a copy of form for future use
Selection process MPPEB Recruitment 2016:
Vyapam Combined PG level written exam and interview.
Important dates MPPEB Job Aspirants:
Last date to apply: 24.02.2016
Exam date: 20.03.2016
About the MPPEB organization:
MPPEB is also known as Vyapam. Vyapam means Vyavasaik Pariksha Mandal. Vyapam is an examination board in MP. The MPPEB is a self-financed by the State govt of MP. Every year MPPEB releases recruitment notifications for official work force. This year MPPEB announced 148 vacancies in various field.
NOTE For Vyapam applicants:
We have updated MPPEB recruitment 2016 about PG level Group-I exam details. To g et vyapam admit card and remaining recruitment process details visit Jobs Q. Thank you.