- Grade 3 MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 @mrb.tn.gov.in apply online
- Chennai medical services recruitment 2016 Lab Technician
- Educational qualification for MRB recruitment 2016:
- Pay Scale for the selected Lab Technicians 2016 MRB Recruitments:
- Number of Vacancies in MRB recruitments 2016 for Lab Technicans:
- How to apply for Lab Technician Jobs in MRB Recruitment 2016:
- MRB Selection process for Lab Technicians:
- Application fee for Lab Technician Recruitment 2016:
- Important dates:
- Important links:
- TN grade-III vacancies in MRB:
- About MRB:
Grade 3 MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 @mrb.tn.gov.in apply online
Tamil Nadu government posted a notification for Lab Technician medical services recruitment board (MRB). This notification appear on official site contains the no:1/MRB/2016. Job seekers can apply to these MRB vacancies in Chennai via online from 10.01.2016. the candidates who are seeking govt jobs in Chennai can submit their application. This notification brings a job offer to both men and women. to apply for this post candidates have certificate in 12th class. Also, have a excellent physique, good vision and capacity to do outdoor work. According to notification, last date to submit the application in online is 01.02.2016.
Chennai medical services recruitment 2016 Lab Technician
In TN MRB notification Grade-III jobs are offering for 710 vacant posts. This is a huge chance TN govt given to all those who like to work as a lab technician. In recruitment process at the time of recruiting the candidates for MRB organisation officials must follow the rules given in notification. The candidates who will not follow their rules and regulations authority will reject such applications. So candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned eligibility criteria and then apply. For reserved categories, upper age limit is extent as per TN govt rules. Selected candidates will get a job location in Teynampet, Chennai. Now look at basic details of technician vacancies in Chennai.
Name of the organisation: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Job profile: Lab Technician Grade-III
Job type: govt job in Chennai
Job location: Teynampet, Chennai
Age limit: minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years
Ex-service man=48 years
Educational qualification for MRB recruitment 2016:
- Should complete 12th examination
- Holding the certificate in medical lab technology course for one year recognised by director of medical education
- Having excellent physique, vision and capacity to outdoor work.
Pay Scale for the selected Lab Technicians 2016 MRB Recruitments:
Rs.8000/- per month
Number of Vacancies in MRB recruitments 2016 for Lab Technicans:
Total: 710 posts
How to apply for Lab Technician Jobs in MRB Recruitment 2016:
- Suitable visit the authorised site at mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the home page, click “online registration” to open the form for MRB.
- Select the name of the post lab technician grade-III.
- Without skipping any field fill all the details properly
- Pay the exam fee. Then click on submit button.
- Do not forget to collect ID number.
- This will help you at the time of downloading the admit card.
MRB Selection process for Lab Technicians:
Selection will b e made based on the merit scored in an academic career and technical qualification. There will be no oral test/ interview for this recruitment process.
The needed score gained by candidates is 50% in CMLT, HSC-30% and SSLC-20%
Application fee for Lab Technician Recruitment 2016:
The service charge for OC/OBC is Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/DAP/DW is Rs.250/-
Online application starts from 10.01.2016
Ends on 01.02.2016
Last date to payment via Indian bank is 03.02.2016.
Official website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Official notification: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/MRB_Detailed_notification_LT_Grade_III.pdf
Online application: http://www.mrbexam.in/labtechnician15/index.php
TN grade-III vacancies in MRB:
MRB is providing chance to both male and female unemployed candidates. This recruitment is going to recruit the candidates directly by seeing the merit. After that, also candidates have to pay the fee for service charge. Already we mention about this. In addition, candidates have to pay bank service charges also. This amount will vary from one bank to another. Candidates required scanning their recent photo in 50kb size.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is one of the recruiting boards in TN state. MRB formed to recruit directly the candidates for Health and Family Welfare Department. In New Year, MRB board had released Lab Technician recruitment for 710 vacancies. All the Candidates who wish to grow their career in the medical field as lab technician can avail this chance. MRB is giving a chance to utilize for many suitable, it is going to hire the candidate for 710 Lab Technician posts.
Note for applicants:
We update all basic information about TN MRB recruitment 2016. In jobs q.in, job seekers can get the latest recruitment notifications and details of admit cards, results. Thank you.