- Maharashtra WRD Junior Engineer Exam MWRD Syllabus, Pattern & Admit Cards. Download
- MWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF | Maharashtra WRD Exam Pattern @ wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
- MWRD Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus | Maharashtra Water Resource Dept Exam Pattern
- MWRD Arithmetic Syllabus For Civil Engineer
- MWRD Junior Engineer Reasoning Syllabus
- Maharashtra WRD JE Recruitment English Syllabus
- Maharshtyra Jr Engineer MWRD Syllabus for Structure Engineering
Maharashtra WRD Junior Engineer Exam MWRD Syllabus, Pattern & Admit Cards. Download
MWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus is updates in our website. Applied candidates should download the MWRD Jr Exam Engineer Syllabus. Recently Maharashtra water Resource department has released the recruitment notification for filling 1256 Jr Engineer vacancies. Applied candidates go through the MWRD junior Engineer Syllabus, given below. For Exam dates and MWRD Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus details fallow us in Jobs Q.
MWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF | Maharashtra WRD Exam Pattern @ wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
Candidates who are applied for MWRD Recruitment are searching for MWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus and eagerly waiting for the exam date. Small instruction for the applied candidates before going to the preparation candidates should go through the MWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus, first down load the MWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus pdf,& Exam Pattern in previous papers For helping applied candidates Jobs Q Published MWRD Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016, Previous and Model Papers use the required data and start preparation as soon as possible.
Maharashtra Water Resource Dept. Jr. Engineer Recruitment Details
Recruitment Authority: Maharashtra Water Resource Department
Maharashtra Police official website : wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
Name of Post: Jr. Engineer Jobs
Total Number of Posts: 116
Category: MWRD Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam Date: Released Shortly visit Jobs Q
MWRD Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus | Maharashtra Water Resource Dept Exam Pattern
Applied candidates have to know the exam Pattern to get the basic knowledge about the exam model. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test, interview. Here we provided exam pattern. Examination will be conducted 100 objective questions for 200 marks with the time duration of 2 hours. Written exam contains 2 parts
Part1: General Test conducted for 80 Marks it consist of 40 Objective Questions
Part 2: Technical Test it will be conducted for 120 Marks over all 60 questions
|II||Civil Engineering/Structure Engineering||60||120|
Written test qualified candidates will be called for the interview with in couple of weeks.
MWRD Arithmetic Syllabus For Civil Engineer
- Analytical Geometry.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Differential Equations.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Ratio and Time.
- Real Analysis.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- use of Tables and Graphs.
MWRD Junior Engineer Reasoning Syllabus
- Alphabet Collection.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Blood Relationships.
- Knowledge Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Quantity Collection.
- Similarities and Variations.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Visible Potential and so forth.
Maharashtra WRD JE Recruitment English Syllabus
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Jr Engineer MWRD Syllabus for Marathi
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
Maharashtra WRD Junior Engineer General Knowledge
- Basic Science.
- Environmental Points.
- Historical past – India & Maharashtra.
- Indian Financial system.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Structure.
- Indian Tradition & Heritage.
- Maharashtra – Historical past & Tradition & Heritage.
- Maharashtra Financial system.
- Maharashtra Geography.
- Present Affairs – Nationwide & Maharashtra.
MWRD Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Constructing Supplies.
- Development Practices, Planning & Administration.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Energy.
- Open Channel Move.
- Pipe Move.
- Strong Mechanics.
- Strong Waste Administration.
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Buildings.
- The design of Metal Buildings.
- Water Useful Resource Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering and so forth.
Maharshtyra Jr Engineer MWRD Syllabus for Structure Engineering
- City Design.
- City Planning and Housing.
- Constructing and Buildings.
- Constructing Supplies, Development and Administration.
- Environmental Planning and Design.
- Planning Methods and Administration.
- Providers, Infrastructure and Transportation.
- Structure and Design.
In the above article we updated the MWRD Syllabus, MWRD exam details, downloading process of admit cards. for getting more information into your mail box subscribe Jobs Q. Thank You.