- NDMC Teacher Vacancy | NDMC Notification | NDMC Delhi Vacancy Details Apply Online
- NDMC Recruitment | NDMC Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2016 | NDMC Teacher Jobs @ ndmc.gov.in
- NDMC Vacancy 2016 for Teachers | NDMC Guest Tecacher Vacancy | NDMC Delhi Recruitment
- Eligibility for NDMC Vacancy:
- NDMC Selection Process:
- NDMC Guest Teacher Online Application:
NDMC Teacher Vacancy | NDMC Notification | NDMC Delhi Vacancy Details Apply Online
New Delhi Municipal Council Recently released a notification for filling the 365 posts of Guest Teachers, Candidates should have Master Degree in relevant Subject in recognized University or any oriental degree, Candidates should be experienced for six-month as a guest lectures /faculty/kendriya vidhyala (Delhi). Eligible candidate should apply for the NDMC Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy for NAVYUG schools on or before 22.02.2016, through online mode, NDMC Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2016 for NAVYUG schools recruitment is regular based.
NDMC Recruitment | NDMC Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2016 | NDMC Teacher Jobs @ ndmc.gov.in
NDMC Vacancy Released notification D-117/ Edn. Estt /2016 released notification for eligible candidates should apply for this NDMC Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2016 for NAVYUG schools jobs through Register online using official website www.ndmc.gov.in. The applications are available from 01.02.2016 to 22.02.2016 up to 6:00 PM, selection process is purely based on the merit list, and merit list based on will be prepared based on 90% academic & professional qualification and 10% from experience of the candidates. Eligible candidates will be short listed candidates should be called for the document verification process
NDMC Vacancy 2016 for Teachers | NDMC Guest Tecacher Vacancy | NDMC Delhi Recruitment
Recruitment Organization: New Delhi Municipal Council
Official Website: www.ndmc.gov.in.
Job Type: Regular
Job Profile: Guest Lecture
Number of Vacancies with relevant Posts
- Assistant Teacher 81
- English Teacher 22
- Social Studies 14
- Maths 23
- Natural Science 17
- Hindi 09
- Sanskrit 17
- Urdu 07
- English 14
- Hindi 09
- History 09
- Polity 06
- Economics 08
- Geography 07
- Math’s 05
- Commerce 09
- Sanskrit 03
- Physics 03
- Chemistry 00
- Biology 01
- CS/Information technology 09
- Physical education 05
Location: New Delhi
No of Posts: 365
Pay Scale for Each Post
PGT –Rs. 1100/-
TGT (Various Subjects) — Rs. 1050/-
Assistant Teachers, Assistant Teachers (URDU) — Rs. 850/-
Eligibility for NDMC Vacancy:
Age Limit of the candidates for each Category of posts
Candidates should Bellow 36 years ( Age relaxation will be applicable for the eligible candidates).
PGT Physical Education Lecturers:
Age limit of the applicants should have 36 years (age relaxation will be applicable for the applicable candidates).
PGT/Computer Science Teachers:
Age limit of the computer Science Teacher recruitment below 36 years age relaxation will be applicable for the applicable categorized candidates.
TGT: Eligibility for the TGT applicants should be below 30 years and age relaxation should be applicable for the applicable candidates.
Assistant Teachers (Urdu):
Age limit of the applicants should be below 27 years age relaxation should be applicable for
Educational qualification for all posts
PGT/ Lecturer: 1. Candidate should have a Masters in degree in the relevant subject
- Degree/Diploma in training /Education.(B.Ed)
- Minimum six months experience as a guest teacher
- Master Degree in physical education from a recognized university
- Minimum six months experience as a guest faculty /contract teacher from any gov aided institution.
PGT (Information Practices/Computer Science)
- Candidates should have degree of B.E/B.Tech (computer science i/Information technology)
- Or MCA/MSc computer science information technology.
- For more qualification details visit official website.
- candidates should have senior secondary education 10+2 or intermediate with two years diploma in ETE/JBT
- Applicant should have Master’s Degree by any Govt Organization
NDMC Selection Process:
Guest Teachers selection process is based on the merit List, Post based on the merit list will be prepared by the authority by 90% from the academics and 10% marks from the Experience of the candidates
NDMC Guest Teacher Online Application:
- First candidates needs to registered with NDMC through the official website
- While registering candidates should enter their educational and personal details mentioned in the application form
- After this submission
- Candidates should be short listed based on their merit
- Short listed details will be published on the website by the authority
- Shortlisted candidate called for certificates verification
- After verification candidates should be allotted for the available locations where they want fill the vacancy
- If they want to change their paly at verification itself they can change for their comfortable place
During the verification process candidates needs to take over their
- Mark Sheets
- Certificates related attested documents
- Starting date of application processing: 01.02.2016
- Last date to receipt application form: 22.02.2016
Note for job aspirants:
- Candidates who are working as a guest lecturer also eligible for applying again irrespective of their year of engagement
- Experience certificate should be mention the number od working days in the year
- The candidate selected as a guest lecture will be only applicable of 2016-17 academic year only
- If the candidate need to apply more than one job .they need to submit separate application should be submitted
- Application should be submitted through online only.
In this article we Mentioned all details about the NDMC Teachers Recruitment 2016 for NAVYUG school, application procedure, enclosing documents etc. Subscribe our website JobsQ For new notifications for getting into your mailbox. Thank you.