New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016 | APPSC New Syllabus 2016 PDF Download:
New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016: Is available here to download. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is recently released the Group I, Group II & Group IV notifications this year for hiring capable candidates into 33,738 vacant positions in various departments. Here we will provide all the available information regarding New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016. The syllabus is also available in the APPSC New Syllabus 2016. Aspirant and interested candidates can download the New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016 and start preparation for the Exam.
The Direct link is also given here for the APPSC New Syllabus 2016 PDF Click here. Candidates Who belong to the AP are in confusion regarding Andhra Pradesh New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016, After the separation of two states.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group II:
Before the separation of the two states the Appsc Group II Syllabus is common for both the states. But, now there is a difference in the syllabus for both the states. It means that in the New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016 the government of AP has removed the Telangana history and added some information to the updates of APPSC New Syllabus 2016. The government of AP has announced that it is going to release the New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016 notification soon. Candidates were started preparation without any type of proper information or knowledge on APPSC New Syllabus 2016. So, Candidates can check the official website notification at apspsc.gov.in.
New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016:
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as APPSC. It is an approved PSC for the Andhra Pradesh State. It works for the development of the AP state through hiring qualified candidates for various posts. The APPSC recruits the aspirants into State Civil Services & other posts by releasing the several post notifications every year. Then the Candidates will be selected based on their merit in the exams such as Personal interview, Written Test etc. Conducted by the officials of APPSC.
New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016 and APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are in the confusion regarding APPSC Group II exam pattern, can follow the details given below. We advise all the candidates that we have updated all the important information about the New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016. So all the candidates start preparation in an efficient manner to achieve their goal. In this section we have given about the APPSC New Syllabus 2016. So Candidates are advised to be in touch with our website JOBSQ for any changes or latest updates regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
No Of Posts: 33,738 Posts.
Name of the Post: Group II.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Category: Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in.
Exam Pattern: It consists of written exam test which includes 150 marks papers of I, II, III respectively of duration 150 minutes.
New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016:
1.General English Syllabus 2016:
- Active & Passive voice.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
- Cloze test.
- Parts of Speech and
- Reasoning Syllabus 2016:
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series and
- Aptitude Syllabus 2016:
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Mensuration and
- Time and Work.
- Syllabus for paper I:
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Geography of India.
- Attainment of Independence.
- General Science
- India and World Geography.
- General Mental Ability.
- Indian National Movement.
- Social, Economic and Political Aspects.
- 19th Century Resurgence, Growth of Nationalism.
- Indian Agricultural.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of the Country etc.
- Natural Resources and
- History of India.
- Syllabus for paper II:
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures etc.
- Buddhism and Jainism.
- Andhra Mahasabha.
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Community development experiment.
- History of Various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh.
- Establishment of British Rule.
- Salient features.
- General overview of the Indian Constitution and
- Distinctive features of Indian Federation.
6. Syllabus for paper III:
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Growth and Structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh.
- Developments in Rural Society with special reference to AP.
- Planning in India and Indian Economy.
- Structure of Agricultural Output etc.
- National Income & Main Sectors of Economy.
- Contemporary Problems.
- Five-year plans of AP.
- Endowment of Natural Resources.
- Human Capital and
- Money Banking and Public Finances.
Download New APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016:
Here we can give all the information about the APPSC Group II Syllabus 2016. For more updates Bookmark our page Jobsq. Thank you for visiting.