OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 and Exam pattern are now uploaded for the students here to download for free of cost. Here Odisha public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for the 317 OPSC Judicial Service Posts. The aspirant and eligible candidates who have applied for the OPSC Civil Judge Posts. Will be in searching for OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Here OPSC is going to hire the aspirant employees for Civil Judge Posts. Here OPSC invites applicants in a recruitment these 317 Civil judge Posts. So Applicants should read the full article to get an idea about syllabus and exam pattern. By this you can prepare well for the Examination.
Odisha PSC Civil judge Syllabus & Exam pattern 2016
The Odisha public Service Commission has decided to recruit the candidates by conducting the Written Test and interview. It is of two types Preliminary test and mains Exam. Here we had provided the previous papers which will help the candidates to clear the exam in an easy way. Here we are providing the complete details of syllabus 7 Exam pattern.
OPSC Judicial Service Examination pattern 2016
- The written Test Consists of Multiple Choice of Questions (MCQs).
- Each question is of One mark of 100 marks test paper.
- There will be no any negative marking.
- There will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes time duration for this Exam.
- Total exam is covered below subject wise questions given.
Odisha PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
OPSC Civil Judge Compulsory papers Syllabus
- précis writing
- questions from the paragraph
- Developing the story
- Essay writing
- Passage punctuation etc.Procedural Laws.
- letter writing
- Parts of speech
Paper-2 procedural laws
The Code of Criminal procedure, 1973.
The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
OPSC Civil Judge optional papers Syllabus
- Law of Crime & Law of Torts.
- Personal Law:
- Hindi Law.
- Mohammedan Law.
- Law of Property:
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Transfer of property Act, 1882.
- Indian Limitation Act, 1963.
- Law of Contract:
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Partnership Act, 1932.
- Sales of Goods Act, 1930.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881.
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India.
Here we had given all the required information about the OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016. So you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook and Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our Site JOBSQ