- 1 OPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 | Odisha Medical Officer Notification| Apply Ayurvedic Medical Officer 179 Posts.
- 1.1 Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2016| OPSC Recruitment
- 1.2 Odisha Public Service Commission MO Notification| Apply online opsconline.gov.in.
- 1.2.1 Odisha Medical Officer Vacancies |OPSC Ayurvedic Officer apply online.
- 1.2.2 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Educational Requirements:
- 1.2.3 Odisha PSC Selection Process:
- 1.2.4 OPSC MO Apply online @ opsc.gov.in |
OPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 | Odisha Medical Officer Notification| Apply Ayurvedic Medical Officer 179 Posts.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification recently released for recruiting the Homeopathic Medical Officers. Odisha Public Service Commission released notification for recruiting the 263 Medical Officer Jobs in Odisha. Candidates who are interested in this Medical Officer Posts can apply online through the official website on or before the 28.02.2016. Online application starting for 23.02.2016 to 22.03.03.206. Eligible candidates send their online application form based on the given process. Candidates should have their bachelor degree in Homeopathic medicine. Eligible candidates send application form.
Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2016| OPSC Recruitment
Candidate will be selected based on the performance in the academic and Written test.Registered candidates will be called for the written test. The written test will be conducted for 70 and the 10 marks will be taken from the merit acquired in 10th, 12th classes and BHMS. Candidates who are waiting for this OPSC Medical Officer Recruitments updates here is the notice , Candidates who meet the needs of the notification should apply online and pay the amount through the SBI System Generated challan form and submit the hard copy of the application for the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack-753001.
Odisha Public Service Commission MO Notification| Apply online opsconline.gov.in.
Recruitment authority: ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Official Website: opsconline.gov.in
Job Type: Government Job
Job Profile: Medical Officer
Other Govt Jobs updates in Odisha
- Lecturers vacancy notification Odisha PSC 2017 – 119 Lecturer posts @ opsc.gov.in
- Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancy 2017 OPSC | Odisha public service commission @ opsconline.gov.in
- OTET Admit Card 2016 Download Odisha TET Hall Ticket @bseodisha.nic.in
No of Posts: 263
Category Wise vacancies
- UR: 186 (61-W)
- OBC: 42 (14-W)
- SC: 60 (20-W)
- ST: 84 (28-W)
Odisha Medical Officer Vacancies |OPSC Ayurvedic Officer apply online.
Pay Scale: Health and Family Welfare Department will pay the for the OPSC Medical officers Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- with other allowance by the government of Odisha
Candidates applied for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 should have the age between 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2016, Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates, Physically Handicapped and Ex- Service Candidates.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Educational Requirements:
Candidates who applied for the OPSC Medical Officer Jobs must have possessed Bachelor Degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or Equivalent degree from recognized university or institution , candidates must be registered Under the Odisha State Board of Homeopathic Medicines.
Odisha PSC Selection Process:
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Selection process based on the performance in the written test . The Weightage for the OPSC Medical Officer Selection will be as fallows.
Written Test for 70% , Merit in Carrier 30%, Merit in carrier means , 10% From 10th class, 12th , BHMS will be calculated and next 70 % from the performance in the written test.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- deposited at any branch in the SBI Using Online Challan .
No Fee for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
Vacancy in OPSC Recruitment 2016 – How to Apply Odisha Ayurvedic Officer
Eligible candidates should apply online through the official website opsc.gov.in, application processing starting from 28th Jan 2016 to 27th Feb 2016. Candidate should apply online, fill the application form, and send the online filled challan copy, signed along with relevant certificates post to Application for Post of Medical Officer by Registered / Speed Post.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Cuttack-753001.
OPSC MO Apply online @ opsc.gov.in |
Simple Steps For the application process. Eligible candidates should send the hard copy applicationon form
- Log on to official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on desired post
- For online application click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the Application fields mentioned in form ie Contact Details, Educational details.
- Upload the scanned signature, photocopy of the candidate
- Click on the generate Challan
- Click on submit button
- Take the Hard copy of application for other uses.
- Candidate should sent their application form on or before 10.03.2016.
OPSC MO Requirements:
- Recent Photocopies, Signature of the candidate.
- Hard copy of the application form.
- Self-attested copies of application and challan (Fee Payment Receipt)
- Self-attested copy of the 10th, inter all mark lists.
- Registration certificated attested copy
- Recent Caste Certificate
Odisha PSC MO Genera Instructions:
- One candidate should apply for one post only
- Candidates should enter the proper details for other communications
- Should upload recent photo copies
- With the Wrong Details candidates will be rejected at any level in the examination
Govt Jobs updates for Graduates
- Manipal Graduate Teacher recruitment 2016 apply offline last date 27/06/2016
- UPSESSB TGT recruitment 2016 for 7950 Trainee Graduate Teacher Post
- SGPGIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment 2016 | Apply 163 Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Medical Physics Resident Jobs @ sgpgi.ac.in
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification Dates:
- Application Processing Starting Form: 28.01.2016
- Last date of online submission of application form: 27.02.2016
- Fee payment last Date: 01.03.2016.
- Last Date for the Hard copy submission: 10.03.2016
Note: In OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment article we published details about recruitment process selection process and eligibility criteria for OPSC Medical Officer, for more updates and getting job alerts in to your mail box Subscribe JobsQ. Thank You