OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016
OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Lab Asst Syllabus & Test pattern. It is useful for the candidates who had applied before the Last Date. For any Details like Exam Pattern, Exam Date, total marks and and No. Of questions, etc. from the test Pattern.So, Follow the links which are given below. And download the corresponding syllabus and Test pattern. We had also given the model test papers to prepare well by the students. It is very much useful for the students to manage in the Written exam. The selection process will be made purely by Written exam only. So the Candidates who wanted to place for the job in this recruitment need to make a preparation plan and follow it regularly.
Odisha SSC Lab Asst Test Pattern & Syllabus
It is very much useful for the candidates who have applied for this recruitment before the Last Date and seeking for the test pattern. OSSC has issued a recruitment notification Odisha 68 SSC Laboratory Assistant Posts. It is going to hire employees for exam of Laboratory Assistant posts.
So, the candidates who want to place in this Recruitment need to make a preparation plan and follow it regularly.
OSSC laboratory Assistant posts Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
The candidates will be selected only through the Written Examination. And there is no any walk in Interview for these posts. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the written Examination which was conducted by the Odisha SSC.
A written Test will be Conducted by the Board of OSSC. And the questions will be asked from the subjects of 1st Year Common Diploma of State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training, Odisha Bhubaneswar. The Test will be conducted for 240 Marks. There will be 1 mark deducted for each wrong Answer and also for the Viva Voice Test.
|S.NO||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total marks||Duration|
Download OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016
Here we had given the full fledged Details About the OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016. The Syllabus covered topics were as follows.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Physics etc.
OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus for Chemistry
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- P-block elements.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Solid state.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Surface chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus for Mathematics
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Simple Interest.
OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus for Engineering Mechanics
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Metal Casting.
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Production Planning and Control.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Inventory Control.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Materials.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Operations Research.
OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus for Physics
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy and power.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Physical world.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Wave optics.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Current electricity.
- Electromagnetic waves.
Brief info of OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016
Organisation: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant.
No of Vacancies: 68.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 26/07/2016.
Here we will give all the required information about the OSSC Laboratory Asst Syllabus 2016. So, Bookmark our page JOBSQ for fast updates. Thank you for Visiting.