Patna Civil Court Recruitment Syllabus and Bihar Steno, Typist, Clerk Exam Pattern
Candidates applied for Bihar civil court Recruitment for Clerks, Stenographers, Typist are waiting for the Patna Civil Court Clerks Syllabus updates. Candidates can check the Patna Civil Court Clerks Syllabus and exam pattern. The exam will be objective type questions for clerks, Stenographers, typists. We have given complete information about the exam pattern and Patna Civil Court Clerks Syllabus.
Patna Civil Court Clerks Syllabus | Steno, Typist Examination Pattern
Applicants who are applied for the Bihar Civil Court Recruitment they are getting ready for the preparation. Before going to preparation, candidates should read the notification and instructions for the preparation, examination procedure. First download the syllabus and exam Pattern prepare well, the written examination for the Patna Civil Court Recruitment having 90 % weight age. Interview will be conducted for 10 % weight age.
Patna Civil Court Clerk, Typst and Steno Syllabus & Examination Pattern
Selection Procedure for clerks, steno, typists in Patna Civil Court Recruitment based on the performance in written test and interview these two are most important for every Patna Civil Court Recruitment process.
- Written Test
Total Patna civil Court Recruitment for 100 Marks. 90 Marks for Written Test and 10 Marks for Interview, Candidates needs to attend written test, after the written test selected candidates will be called for the interview process the interview is mainly based on the general studies and typing based questions.
Recruitment Authority: – Patna Civil Court
Name of Post: Clerk, Stenographer, typist
Total Number of Posts: 3674
Category: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Patna Civil Court Clerks Syllabus:
Bihar Clerks Recruitment Syllabus is given as fallow
- General Science
- Indian History
- General Awareness and Mental Ability
- Indian Polity
- World Geography
- Current events of national and international importance.
Based on the syllabus applied candidates should prepare for this Bihar Civil court clerks.Hall tickets for Bihar Civil Court will be updated soon in our website download the admit card for clerks before the scheduled date of examination.
Bihar Civil Court Stenographer syllabus
Patna civil court clerks, Stenographers, typist recruitment syllabus will be given below. Typist syllabus as fallows
Part 1: Written Examination
Part 2: Personal test and interview
- Written Test:
- English Language: Letter Writing, Essay Precis, Comprehension and vocabulary for (20 Marks)
- Hindi Language: Examination for 20 Marks consisting of Writing, essay, précis, and comprehensives and vocabulary
- Mathematics of 10th standard for 25 Marks
- General knowledge Questions for 25 Marks.
- Part- II Consists of interview it will be conducted for 10 marks and Personality test.
General Instructions for the Applied candidates:
- Candidates who wants to apply more than one job can submit separate application for each job
- Written test will have both objective and subjective type of questions.
- Candidate having any problem with in application problem can send their problem by email Info_appointment_cccp@yahoo.in
In this article we mentioned the all information about Patna Civil Court Recruitment Syllabus. Applicants use this information, prepare well before attending the examination. And subscribe JobsQ for getting regular updates regarding the Patna Civil Court Jobs into your mailbox. Thank You.