- Patna Civil Court Recruitment 2016 Notification | Apply 1057 stenographer Jobs in Patna Civil Court
- Patna Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment | Apply Online for Civil Court Patna Vacancy 2016
- Stenographer Vacancy in Patna Civil Court | Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Eligibility For Bihar Civil Court Notification
- Educational Requirements:
- Patna Civil Court Recruitment Process:
Patna Civil Court Recruitment 2016 Notification | Apply 1057 stenographer Jobs in Patna Civil Court
Patna High Court Selecting the most skilled and capable candidates for the Patna Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment. Current recruitment fill the Stenographers in Hindi/ English/ Bilingual languages. There are total 1057 Stenographer jobs in Bihar, Candidate must be graduate B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or equivalent degree from the recognized organization. The ‘Sahityalankar Degree’ obtained form the Hindi Vidyapeeth. (Deoghar or any other degree obtained from such institutes shall not be considered as a valid qualification). Candidate should have the knowledge of Stenography in English/ Hindi. Eligible candidates can apply for this Patna Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment, on or before the completion of last date 01.03.2016.
Patna Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment | Apply Online for Civil Court Patna Vacancy 2016
Applications are invited by the Patna Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment released recently trough No: 02/2016. Candidates who are eligible and waiting for the Patna Civil Court Stenographer Recruitment, may apply online, fill the application and pay the application fee through the Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934262, of the convener, Co-ordinate. Selection process will be scrutinizing the application form, typing test and personal interview. Candidates should be given 3 opportunities based on their appointment, they have to select their working place. This Job is purely temporary and the services may be terminated at any time without any prior notice by the department.
Stenographer Vacancy in Patna Civil Court | Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2016 Details:
Recruitment Organization: Patna High Court
Official Website: http://post.asrb2014.org/.
Job Type: Temporary Based
Job Profile: Stenographer
No of Posts: 1057
Posts are categorized as below
|Female of Backward Classes||32|
75% Posts filled for recruitment of English Stenographers remaining 25 % Posts filled for Hindi Stenographers.
Pay scale for stenographer subordinate court will be Rs. 5200-20200/- in band-1 with Grade pay of Rs. 2500/-
Eligibility For Bihar Civil Court Notification
Age Limit for Patna Civil Court Vacancy:
Age limit of the applicant should be as bellow based on the category.
- Un-reserved (Male) — 18 to 37 years
- Un- reserved (Female) — 18 to 40 years
- Backward Class and —- 18 to 40 years
- Backward Class (male).
- Un-reserved BC (Female) — 18 to 40 years
- SC /ST (Male and Female) — 18 to 42 years
There shall be 10 years age relaxation for the applicable physically handicapped candidates
Eligible candidate should complete B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent degree from the recognized university; candidate must have minum knowledge about stenography in English and Hindi. The minimum speed of stenography will be 80words per minute in English and 60 words per minutes and Hindi with typing speed has the rate of 45 words per minute on computer. Candidate should have the computer knowledge it will be the main qualification. Candidate must be certified by the central/ State Government stenography institutes.
Patna Civil Court Recruitment Process:
Selection Process will be inspecting the application for selection for the post of stenographer.
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
After gathering the applications
- Typing test will be conducted for 90 Marks, candidate’s online short hand and typing test both English and Hindi fallowed by online tests. The minimum speed of stenography will be 80words per minute in English and 60 words per minutes and Hindi with typing speed has the rate of 45 words per minute on computer. Candidate should have the computer knowledge it will be the main qualification.
- Selected candidates called for Interview will be conducted for 10 marks for the Patna Stenographer Recruitment.
Qualified candidates should appoint as the Stenographers for Patna Subordinate Court.
- Examination fee for General Category candidates — R s. 500/-
- SC, ST & Physically Disabled candidates — R s. 250/-
Application fee have to pay through Bank Challan in SBI with the favor of
Convener, co-ordination committee
Account Number 35411934162
Documents to be submitted:
- During the online application process candidate needs to upload recent photo copy and signature of the candidate
- At the time of interview candidate must below documents.
- Attested copies of all marks Lists.
- Attested copy of caste certificate and income certificate issued by D.M/ S.D.O
- Attested copies of other qualification certificates E.g.: Typing Certificate, Stenography etc.
How to Apply the Patna Civil Court Notification:
- Eligible Candidates should apply through the official website http://post.asrb2014.org/.
- Click on the official website
- Select Patna stenographer recruitment.
- Read the instructions before applying the notification
- Fill the application form with the proper details (uneven details leads to cancellation of application)
- Enter personal and contact details
- Candidate should pay the amount by offline.
- Before submission candidates needs to cross verify the details entered by them.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a copy of application form for More uses
Bihar Civil Court Notification Dates:
- Notification issued on: 02-2016
- Online applications last date: 01.03.2016.
- Examination Date: Released Shortly
Civil Court Patna links:
- Candidate should be Indian citizen and medially fit.
- Candidates who are not permanent residents of Bihar will not eligible to apply this post.
- The Candidates shall submit only one application for the Post.
- During the interview candidates needs to submit original documents , any duplication in submission candidates will be punished by the Bihar Government rules.
- Last date of the application receipt shall be within 20days of publication of advertisement.
- Date of the examination and places of examination shall be published shortly by this website.
New district of Patna came into formation in the year 1825 with coincidental boundaries for revenue and police purpose consisting of the district to Patna till 1865. It additionally reveals that 1st justice of Patna was Charles Francis Grand. The Patna judgeship seems to own get existence between 1757-1783, that is clear from the actual fact that a judgment of the year 1783 is offered within the District Judge’s Record area of Patna judgeship. The index set up is accessible within the Record area during this regard. Nalanda (Biharsharif) was Sub-Division below the Patna position and also the same was created a replacement position within the year 1978.
Patna Civil Court recently released notification for recruiting 1057 stenographers and clerks.
In this article we published eligibility criteria, Notification details about stenographer recruitment. Subscribe JobsQ for more New Job alerts and notifications for getting into your mailbox. Thank you.