- 1 Power Grid Corporation of India Executive Trainee GATE way to a Powerful Career for 21st Batch Online Application up to 09.03.2016
- 1.1 Power Grid PGCIL to Recruit Executive Trainees / Power Grid India PGCIL Recruitment
- 1.2 PGCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee 21st Batch Vacancy Details:
- 1.2.1 Number of jobs: 244 posts
- 1.2.2 Revised vacancies in ET posts at POWER GRID India:
- 1.2.3 Eligibility for GATE Exam 2016:
- 1.2.4 PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary/Stipend:
- 1.2.5 Training period of POWERGRID:
- 1.2.6 GATE 2016 Registration Procedure / POWERGRID Application Process:
- 1.2.7 Power grid Selection Procedure for Executive trainee:
- 1.2.8 PGCIL Executive trainee Service Agreement Bond:
Power Grid Corporation of India Executive Trainee GATE way to a Powerful Career for 21st Batch Online Application up to 09.03.2016
PGCIL Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment has posted Executive trainees vacancies. This time, Trainee vacancies are for 21st batch of PGCIL. Executive Trainee Jobs Advertisement released under No. CC/05/2015. To take a growth Curve to next level POWERGRID is looking for young, energetic, and committed engineers. PGCIL Recruitment is inviting online applications from Bright and talent engineers to join in its fold. Present notification stands with Executive Trainee in respective disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Civil Engineering, and Computer Science. For selecting candidates on unoccupied vacancies through online direct recruitment. Details of vacancies and reservation should be indicating in below paragraphs. Candidates looking for Govt jobs in India can upload their details on referring website. Online application active link is available for PGCIL career through GATE 2016 recruitment is from 15.01.2016 to extended date 09.03.2016.To know more details about recruitment of Exclusive trainee information is coming ahead.
Power Grid PGCIL to Recruit Executive Trainees / Power Grid India PGCIL Recruitment
A candidate who holds degree of full-time BE/BTech/ BSc engg from recognised university can apply. for full time candidates minimum 65% marks are needed. Whereas for other course like BE/BTech 65% marks with section-A &b Cleared by 31.03.2016.Job seekers who wish to get latest Engineering jobs in India, PGCIL Recruitment is a ideal option to select. To apply for PGCIL trainee posts candidates must be from the streams of Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/ Computer science. Relaxation in Upper age limit is for OBC 3 years, For SC/St 5 years and For PwD 10 years. PGCIL Selection process consist out of 100 marks obtained in corresponding paper of GATE 2016., GD and Interview. Eligible candidates have to attend for GATE Exam 2016 as per subject.
PGCIL Recruitment for Executive Trainee 21st Batch Vacancy Details:
Name of organisation: Power Grid Corporation of India
Job type: State Govt job
Job profile: executive trainees for 21st batch
Number of jobs: 244 posts
|Discipline name||Number of posts|
Revised vacancies in ET posts at POWER GRID India:
Electrical ET vacancies: 208 posts
Civil ET vacancies: 16 posts
Eligibility for GATE Exam 2016:
Maximum age limit is 28 years on 31.012.2015.
- Holds degree of full-time BE/BTech/ BSc Engg from recognised university with 65% score.
- Other course like BE/BTech 65% marks with section-A &b Cleared by 31.03.2016.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Salary/Stipend:
POWERGRID offers a very attractive pay scale. Selected candidates will a nice stipend during the training. On successful completion of training candidates will absorb by PGCIL as Engineer for its upcoming projects. Approximate CTC is during training Rs.8.15 lakhs and after training Rs.14.44 lakhs.
Stipend in training is Rs.24900 to 50500/-.
Training period of POWERGRID:
PGCIL finalise to gave training for Executive trainees. Period of training is fro one year.
GATE 2016 Registration Procedure / POWERGRID Application Process:
- candidates who appeared for GATE 2016 exam are eligible for PGCIL vacancies.
- To apply for POWERGRID application window open until 09.03.2016. this is the extended time.
- Candidates have to enter some relevant details to get registered with PGCIL.
- First go to referring site.
- Then under career section Executive trainee recruitment application is available.
- They are GATE Application number and other required information.
- Candidates are retain GATE admit card and Score card as verification at the time of GD/Interview.
Power grid Selection Procedure for Executive trainee:
To get success in PGCIL recruitment, Corporation had given some weight age of marks. These marks and under which sections candidates has to score is clearly indicated below.
GATE 2016 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper=85%
Candidates shortlisted for GD Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring documents as mentioned in interview call letter.
PGCIL last date to apply for Executive trainee:
Starting date to apply:15.01.2016
Last date to apply in online is 09.03.2016
PGCIL Executive trainee Service Agreement Bond:
Selected candidates through POWERGRID will be required to sign a service agreement bond. After successfully complete PGCIL Executive Trainee training period for one year, thereafter every qualified applicant can do service at organisation for at least three years. The amount of the bond is Rs. 1,00,000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 50,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
NOTE for applicants:
We had obtained all active links where candidates can all information about PGCIL. To explore latest govt jobs in India stay connected to Jobs Q. Thank you.