- Police Constable hall ticket 2016 | 7416 vacancies | apply online last date 21/06/2016.
- Police Constable Punjab call letter 2016:
- Punjab Police recruitment, selection process:
- Important Links Related to Punjab police recruitment and Police constable Punjab call letter:
- Steps how to apply online for registration for Police Constable recruitment:
- How to download Police Constable hall ticket:
Police Constable hall ticket 2016 | 7416 vacancies | apply online last date 21/06/2016.
Police Constable Punjab call letter was released by the Punjab Police recruitment. The notification about Punjab Police recruitment was also announced on 31-05-2016. This is a great news for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Police Constable Punjab call letter. The Punjab Police recruitment is more active to announce all the requirements related to Police Constable Punjab call letter. Without Police Constable Punjab call letter no one be allowed to exam hall. This is a mandatory thing to be remembered. So, the aspirants should secure your Police Constable Punjab call letter. The reason to keep Punjab Constable hall ticket safe, if the Police Constable Punjab call letter is misplaced, or the apply date is closed, there will be no chance to get Punjab Police recruitment hall ticket. After completion of the online application you must keep registration form with you to complete the next step of the procedure. The next step is getting a Police Constable hall ticket.
Police Constable Punjab call letter 2016:
Every year the Punjab Police recruitment is announcing more vacancies to recruit the aspirants who are interested to serve India. Many people think about secure of our motherland, especially who think about our country they are eligible to the Punjab Police recruitment. This year, Punjab Police recruitment announced 7416 vacancies. In that major vacancy is District Police Cadre- 4915 posts. Remaining are Armed Police Cadre- 2501. The Constitution had announced females are having 33% reservation in government sector. Within a week the registration and Police Constable Punjab call letters will be enrolled. The selection process to get job in Punjab Police recruitment should score better marks.
Punjab Police recruitment, selection process:
Range/ Commissionerate recruitment shall conduct the exam for male candidates. At each Zonal Recruitment Boards and Range/ Commissionerate headquarters shall conduct exams for female aspirants. To select both categories, there are three stages. Physical Measurement test, Physical Screening test and Interview-cum-Personality test.
- Physical Measurement test: The test related to measures of height. The height of male is to be 5’7”, and female is to be 5’3”.
- Physical Screening test: The test related to running capability of the candidates.
In male posts there are two types of categories are Non-Ex-service and Ex-service categories.
- 1600 meter race should complete in 6 minutes 30 Sec (only one chance)
- Long jump- 3.80 meters (3 chances).
- High Jump: 1.10 meters (3 chances)
- Ex-servicemen: <= 35 years
- 1400 meters walk and run should be complete in 9 minutes (only one chance).
- 10 full squats.
- Ex-servicemen: > 35 years.
- 1400 meters walk and run should be complete in 12 minutes (only one chance).
- 10 full squats
A Female selection process in Physical screening test is
- 800 meter race should complete in 4 minutes (only one chance).
- Long jump: 3 meters (3 chances).
- High jump 0.95 meters (3 chances)
If any case the candidate who does not perform in these, will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Marks given to the height of the candidate are:
For male- 5’7”-10 marks. And marks will be increased by their heights. Maximum marks 15 are given to 6’00” persons.
For female- 5’3”-10 marks. Maximum marks 15 given to 5’8” persons.
Marks achieved in Intermediate will be considered.
For calculating the percentage of marks got by the candidate in Intermediate should enter their marks in the application form.
- Interview-cum-Personality test:
They will conduct a Preliminary merit test who qualifies in physical measurement and physical screening test.
The candidates who will attend to Interview-cum-personality test should bring all relevant certificates and supporting documents, in original and a photocopy of all originals.
At last final test will be conducted is substance abuse (drug addiction) test. If he/she is qualified then will recruit them.
The entire selection process will take 180 days to release final results.
Steps how to apply online for registration for Police Constable recruitment:
- Visit the site www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Search the application form link.
- In, a new page, fill all the required information to complete registration.
- The small size photo is necessary for registration purpose.
- Print the form and keep safe for downloading Police Constable Punjab call letter.
How to download Police Constable hall ticket:
- Visit the site www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Fill the registration form ID and date of birth.
- Download the Police Constable hall ticket.
The aspirants who are interested to get a job in Police Punjab recruitment should prepare well as per syllabus related to the exam. For any updates and for information visit our site JOBSQ.COM. Thanks for visiting us. Have a nice day.