- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Apply 29 Junior Officer Trainee Jobs before 22.02.2016
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification / Power Grid India Recruitment Online Application Form
- Power Grid India Recruitment 2016-17Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee jobs Details
- Number of jobs:29 posts
- Job Location and Pay Scale for Selected PGCIL applicants
- Educational qualification & Age Limit for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016:
- Application fee:
- How to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment 2016?
- Selection process for PGCIL recruitment for Diploma Trainees:
- PGCIL diploma Trainee Recruitment dates:
- Useful Links for Power Grid India Recruitment Engineering Jobs Notification:
- Power Grid Online Registration for engineering jobs in PGCIL Karnataka:
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Apply 29 Junior Officer Trainee Jobs before 22.02.2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL Recruitment released 29 Diploma Trainees &Junior Officer Trainee notification. Diploma Jobs recruitment released under SR-I/01/2016.For selecting candidates on unoccupied vacancies through the online direct recruitment drive. Power Grid India recruitment invites online application from all eligible job seekers. Applications will accept for post of trainee jobs. Candidates, who are looking for Govt jobs in India, can upload their details on official website. Online application active link is available for PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment is from 03.02.2016 to 22.02.2016. To know more details about recruitment of Diploma trainee Electrical and civil disciplines read article completely.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification / Power Grid India Recruitment Online Application Form
Job seekers who wish to get latest Diploma jobs in India, PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment is a perfect option to select. Diploma qualified in Electrical /Civil/Personal management candidates are eligible to apply. To get eligibility in education criteria, candidates need to meet marks score in between 55% to 70%.For selecting candidates, PGCIL arranges some test. In these tests, there are two phases. In first phase written exam and in second phase Computer Skill Test (CST) will conduct. No interview will conduct. Upper age limit is relax able for SC, ST and non-creamy layer candidates. After last date of submission finished PGCIL will not entertain any applications through online.
Power Grid India Recruitment 2016-17Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee jobs Details
Name of organisation: Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL
Job type: State Govt job in Karnataka
Job profile: Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee
Number of jobs:29 posts
Diploma trainee (electrical) =20 posts
Diploma Trainee (Civil) =5 posts
Junior Officer Trainee (HR) =4 posts
Job Location and Pay Scale for Selected PGCIL applicants
Job location: Across India
Educational qualification & Age Limit for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2016:
For Diploma Trainee: candidates who completed Diploma in Electrical/ Civil Engineering from recognised technical board with 70% marks (General/OBC) and pass marks (SC/ST/PWD candidates).
For Junior Officer Trainee: PG Diploma in Personal Management/ MSW / equivalent from recognised institute with 55% marks (General/OBC/(NCL)/ST) and pass marks (SC/PWD candidates).
Age limit for power Grid India recruitment: 27 years as on 22.02.2016
Rs.300/- for Gen/OBC.
How to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment 2016?
- Visit pgcilindia.com .
- Under “careers” search for SRTS-I recruitment.
- Fill all details with proper information.
- Pay application fee through SBI and Submit.
- Collect your ID.
Selection process for PGCIL recruitment for Diploma Trainees:
Candidates will select by written test and Computer Skill Test.
PGCIL diploma Trainee Recruitment dates:
Starting date to apply:03.02.2016
Last date to apply in online is 22.02.2016.
Power Grid Online Registration for engineering jobs in PGCIL Karnataka:
PGCIL diploma Trainee recruitment brings opportunity to get engineering jobs in Karnataka. Candidates who wish to work at Govt jobs in Karnataka State may register their filled application through referring portal. Applicants willing to participate in PGCIL Diploma Trainee recruitment must complete application process before due time. After complete registration procedure, start preparing for Power Grid India Recruitment written exam.