- 1 President’s Secretariat Delhi Recruitment for Delhi, Hyderabad and Shimla
- 1.1 President’s Secretariat recruitment Mali vacancies at various cities
- 1.2 President Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Mali Direct Recruitment at Delhi details
- 1.2.1 Number of vacancies in President Secretariat Recruitment:
- 1.2.2 Educational qualification required for President Secretariat Recruitment:
- 1.2.3 How to apply President Secretariat Recruitment:
President’s Secretariat Delhi Recruitment for Delhi, Hyderabad and Shimla
President’s Secretariat had announced employment advertisement for vacant positions of Mali or Gardener vacancies. President Secretariat Notification 2016 released for filling of total 66 posts. Candidates should complete 10th class/ its equivalent qualification from a recognised Institute with pass marks. Age limit of applicants must stay in between 18 years to 27 years as on last date of application. upper age only applicable for reserved category candidates as per President Secretariat rules. Job seekers search for Latest Govt Jobs in India 2016 are invited to utilise President Secretariat recruitment opportunity. Application submission needs to be completed in offline mode. Candidates wish to apply for President Secretariat recruitment 2016 submits application before closing date. 29.02.2016 is the last date to submit President Secretariat recruitment 2016 application form.
President’s Secretariat recruitment Mali vacancies at various cities
President Secretariat recruitment holds 66 Mali jobs. Applications are inviting from skilled Indian citizens for work charged posts. For current advertisement, eligible qualification holders need to download President’s Secretariat Application. This advertisement released under A-33011/6/08-Estt on 20.01.2016.applications will accept fro Mali posts at Rashtrapati Bhavan at New Delhi, Bolaram Hyderabad and Mashobra Shimla. Applicants those who are applied for President Secretariat Gardener Recruitment 2016, need to attend the selection round i.e written exam. Job aspirants are pleased refer the article given below for clear information.
President Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Mali Direct Recruitment at Delhi details
Name of organisation: President’s Secretariat
Job type; govt job in India.
Job profile: Mali
Number of vacancies in President Secretariat Recruitment:
Total: 66 posts
New Delhi=58 posts
Bolaram Hyderabad=4 posts
Mashobra Shimla=4 posts
Job location: Delhi, Hyderabad and Shimla
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Age limit:18 years to 27 years
Educational qualification required for President Secretariat Recruitment:
Candidates who completed 10th class are eligible to apply.
Salary: Rs.5200 to 20200/- with 1800/-
How to apply President Secretariat Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates need to send type written form for above posts.
- This form will be filled by English/Hindi.
- Posts fill by Direct recruitment.
- Candidates should send application covering with envelope stating that post name along with city name.
- Applicants should attach self-attested copies of age certificate and matriculation certificate as a DOB proof.
Applications all respect to sent to below address:
The deputy secretary(ESTT),
Candidates will select through written test.
Last date to receive application is 29.02.2016.
Official website; www.rashtrapathisachivalaya.gov.in
Notification and application link: http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/pdfs/circular_200116.pdf
To know more information about Govt jobs after 10th class follow Jobs Q. Thank you.