Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: Here there is a good news for all the candidates that, Rajya Sabha Secretariat is going to declared the Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016 Notification soon. Here, it releases 143 Posts of Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Senior Executive, Translator, Junior Parliamentary Interpreter Posts. Here it will become a very good chance for the candidates who is interested in doing the Central Government jobs.
So candidates who are eligible can fill and apply for this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment. It is only inviting the candidates by online mode. So Aspirant and Eligible Candidates can submit the online Applications from 18th July 2016. So all the aspirants are advised to check all the details of Eligibility Criteria before applying to these Rajya Sabha Jobs. The Last Date for Submission of the Online Applications is 29th August 2016.
Apply for 143 Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Parliament of India.
Total No. Of Posts: 143.
Name of the Posts: Various.
Job Type: Central Government.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Selection Process: The Aspirant Candidates who had applied for this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment will have to attend the rounds which was conducted by the relevant recruitment board. The Selection Process is given Below as shown.
- Written Test.
- Preliminary Test.
- Skill Test.
- Personal interview.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: 01
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Marathi): 01
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Assamese): 01
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (Hindi): 04
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter (Urdu): 01
- Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee: 23
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English): 04
- Research Assistant: 08
- Junior Library Assistant: 02
- Stenographer (English): 06
- Security Assistant Gr.II: 16
- Junior Proof Reader: 13
- Jr Clerk (English): 30
- Jr Clerk (Hindi): 02
- Junior Clerk (Urdu): 01
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 02
- Translator: 28
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for these posts will have the Age Limit 18-30 Years. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the Rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajya Sabha Secretariat jobs
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter: Aspirants should have done Masters Degree in English with Hindi as the medium from a recognized University.
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter: Candidates must Qualify in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Research Assistant: Should possess a Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Stenographer: Candidates should have done Graduation and possess a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English.
How to Apply to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
The Aspirant and Interested Candidates who want to apply for this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment needs to fill the online Application from the official website www.rajyasabha.nic.in.Online Applications are available from 18th July 2016. So All the interested candidates must and should submit their Applications on or before the last Date 29th August 2016.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment.
- Then, Select the Relevant Notification Link.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Make the Payment.
- Click on Submit.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 18th July 2016.
- Last date for submitting the Online Applications: 29th August 2016.
Here we had provided the Latest Information about the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016. So, you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook, Google plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our site JOBSQ.