- Reserve Bank of India recruitment Assistant jobs 507 vacancies 2016-2017
- RBI Assistant recruitment:
- RBI recruitment 2016 post details:
- Education Qualification for RBI Assistant recruitment:
- Age limit & salary details for RBI Assistant recruitment:
- Relaxation in age for the employees to get the job in RBI Assistant recruitment as per category:
- Syllabus allotted in RBI Assistant recruitment:
- RBI Assistant recruitment Important points:
Reserve Bank of India recruitment Assistant jobs 507 vacancies 2016-2017
The RBI Assistant recruitment has announced the notification about Assistant jobs in this year. This year the RBI Assistant recruitment allots 507 vacancies for the aspirants, who are interested to grab the job in Reserve Bank of India recruitment. The RBI Assistant recruitment is also eagerly waiting for the youngsters for country development. To get a job in the Reserve Bank of India recruitment, should have the ability to solve the dynamic problem with creative ideas. The official link will be open in the middle of 16- 07-2016 – 6-8-2016 by RBI Assistant recruitment.
RBI Assistant recruitment:
The Head Quarter is located at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank which controls a policy like monetary of the Indian Rupee is the Reserve Bank of India. The Reserve bank of India is also called an Institution of Banking. After the independence, the RBI was nationalized. During British rule the operations commence on April 1st, 1935. The Reserve Bank of India plays an important role in the development strategy of the Indian Government. Financial inclusion policy was actively promoted by RBI.
RBI recruitment 2016 post details:
The RBI Assistant recruitment of India has announced the vacancies for aspirants in different states. The Reserve Bank of India has many branches all over the India. The list of states are New Delhi, Jammu, Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Patna, Nagpur, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi, Kanpur & Lucknow, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh these are the branches under RBI.
Education Qualification for RBI Assistant recruitment:
The Education qualification of the candidate to recruit him/her in the Reserve Bank of India recruitment:
- The candidate should complete his Bachelor’s Degree with aggregation of 50%, and have the knowledge of word processing on PC to get a job in the RBI Assistant recruitment.
- The candidate who belongs to the Ex-servicemen category from a recognized University.
- The candidate should pass in matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces.
- Candidate must have experience in Defense service for 15 years.
- Candidates must be proficient in their language of their state to recruit in the RBI Recruitment 2016.
- Every should proficient in speaking, writing in their language.
Age limit & salary details for RBI Assistant recruitment:
Age must be in between of 18 and 28 years, should be born after 02/05/1985 before 01/05/1995 can be eligible for RBI Recruitment 2016. The basic salary for an employee is 8,860/- per month. And there will be increment per month.
The total vacancies for Personally with disabled persons are 17. And Ex-servicemen are 75 posts are allotted in RBI Recruitment 2016.Branch wise vacancies for aspirants regarding to their category in Reserve Bank of India recruitment:
Relaxation in age for the employees to get the job in RBI Assistant recruitment as per category:
- For SC/ST- 5 years.
- OBC- 3 years
- PWD- 10 years for general category, 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST.
- Ex-servicemen-additional 3 years, and extended service rendered by them.
- Divorced/ widow/ not married women – 10 years.
- Persons who have settled in Kashmir since January 1st, 1980 & Jammu since December 31st 1989.
- Aspirants who have experience in Reserve Bank of India- 3 years.
Syllabus allotted in RBI Assistant recruitment:
The syllabus in available in Reserve Bank of India recruitment is Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning each topic contains 40 marks and carries 1 mark. The duration of the exam for the RBI Recruitment 2016 is 2 hours.
RBI Assistant recruitment Important points:
- The language is used to write in online exam is English & Hindi in RBI Assistant recruitment.
- Based on qualification the syllabus and standards are present in the online exam in RBI Recruitment 2016.
- To award 100% marks in the RBI Assistant recruitment, the aspirant should get better aggregation in writing test and in interview test. The aspirants who awarded maximum marks in Assistant jobs which was announced the notification by Reserve Bank of India recruitment.
- Most important points to remember by the candidate is there will be negative marking on each question (0.33 marks) will be reduced in RBI Assistant recruitment.
Aspirants who are interested to grab a job in The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment, should follow the processor about eligibility to get a job in RBI recruitment 2016. The selection process is done as stage wise as a written test and interview. All the information is stuffed in the official website related to the application filing, admit card, application fee, salary for the jobs will be open in the middle of 16- 07-2016 to 6-8-2016 for RBI Assistant recruitment.